Blank Date Encountered When JS Code Is Used In AfterRender Event Of TUniDateTimePicker

Frederick

I use the following JS code in the AfterRender event of the ClientEvents.ExtEvents property do put slash delimiters for the date entry:-

function afterrender(sender, eOpts)
{
    $("#"+sender.inputEl.id).inputmask("99/99/9999",{placeholder:"dd/mm/yyyy"});
}

In the OnChange event of the TUniDateTimePicker, I display the text property of the control and unless I enter a full valid date, the value displayed is always 30/12/1899. So, entering 01/10/19 to represent 1st October 2019 will still be invalid. Only 01/10/2019 will be valid.

How do I get the actual text entered in the control so that I can change the 01/10/19 entry to 01/10/2019 in code?

P.S.   As an enhancement request, I would like TUniDateTimePicker and TUniDBDateTimePicker to have a delimiter property so that using JS code for this purpose is not necessary. These two controls already have a DateFormat property and it could be used to obtain the delimiters to use.

--
Frederick
(UniGUI Complete - Professional Edition 1.90.0.1511)

TUniDateTimePicker AfterRender.png