ajaxRequest won't fire

Fred Montier

HI...

Having problem on firing ajaxRequest back to form OnAjaxEvent or uniURLFrame OnAjaxEvent.

It seams to have some interference with the JS library since I have a very similar code and works all right but using uniHTMLFrame. Problem is that uniHTMLFrame there is no way I can start the lib to run and open device.

Have tried MainForm.htmlcam, MainForm.form, MainForm.windows etc... changed params name whatever, afterscript, external js file, loadlibrary ... 

Any ideas ?

BarCodeScanner.rar

I have done a lot of code using ajaxRequest. The QrCode example does exactly that:

If I place the code in a URLFrame it won't load the JS library. Have tried a lot of options. If I use the urlFrame, it never fires ajaxRequest. I even put an alert() before  ajaxRequest and it run flawless with the data I want to return. Note that the JS library has 4 examples using JQuery, plain and simple code etc. None of them works.

The JS Library work fine in URLFrame and HtmlFrame. Reads all the codes and appends to the body. I want to replace that with an ajaxRequest to receive properly the code and put it to some use.

I have ran over the same problems in a lot of JS library code.  Not everything can be adapted to uniGUI regardless how I initiate the ajaxRequest. Is there any particular condition where it does not work ?

And yes, already read manual thoroughly, searched the forum etc. A lot of my examples uses ajaxRequest and lot more I have abandoned because there is no work around.

This code is very important (to me and the community) because is the only JS example that can read QrCode  and 9 others Barcodes. All solution in one code without third party utils or dlls.

So, thanks in advance.

PS: Yes, my intention is to post here to uniGUI users.