uniGUI DOES Digital Signature 2 (Desktop & Mobile)

uniGUI DOES Digital Signature 2 (Desktop & Mobile)

New version of our example digital signature with RESET button to reset coordinates in case of screen repositioning or factor change (expansion, decrease etc.).

This version was is already suitable for Desktop (I'm not sure what anyone want it for, but anyways...) and for mobile.

I left the RESET method separately (button) to decide whether to apply to any event or leave it as it is.

Improved code and removal of some unnecessary things. JS library updated to the latest version. See the JS code if you want to change the type of writing or color displayed.

Enjoy...

PS: Please, download problems, DO report it to the uniGUI Staff. I don't have controls over files posted here and I'm, not going to provide alternative links to non-subscribers (or any one) since is here already and working.
PS 2: Tested with Chrome and Firefox latest version in Desktop and Mobile. Should not work in IE or Safari (neither bother to test on it).

DigitalSignature2.gif

Project available only in the pack Silver at https://unigui.express

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

This digital signature update showcases the versatility of uniGUI for both desktop and mobile applications. The addition of a reset button for screen repositioning or adjustments adds practicality. IT consultants can appreciate the improved code and JS library updates, offering more customization options, while the compatibility note for Chrome and Firefox underscores its modern web-centric approach.