Dbgrid selection doesn't work

eduardosuruagy

35 minutes ago, eduardosuruagy said:

Just look at the video at the beginning of this topic, I need to click on the option to mark all records, which is not working. When I put any function to sort the grid this option to mark all the records stops working since I can't remove the sorting grid option, except you have another option that works along with the selection of the records.

Please tell me, what do you want to achieve in general - without using extra codes ?

On 10/15/2019 at 11:17 PM, Sherzod said:
On 10/15/2019 at 10:56 PM, eduardosuruagy said:

any news?

In your case, just try without this:

//  UniDBGrid1.ClientEvents.ExtEvents.Add(
//  'headerclick=function headerclick(ct, column, e, t, eOpts)'#13#10'{'#13#10'  ' +
//  ''+Self.Name+'.'+UniDBGrid1.DataSource.DataSet.Name+'.getStore().sort(column.dataIndex);'#13 + #10'}');

I already gave you a solution for your test case, it seems you have not checked.

6 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Eu já lhe dei uma solução para o seu caso de teste, parece que você não verificou.

This I already did, but how do I sort the records when clicking on any column of the grid? If I remove this option it does not order. If you have another way of doing it that would be great.
Is there any way to click a button and mark all grid records? No need to click on the selection column.

1 minute ago, eduardosuruagy said:

This I already did, but how do I sort the records when clicking on any column of the grid? If I remove this option it does not order. If you have another way of doing it that would be great.

In your testcase you have:

1. Use it:

UniDBGrid1.ClientEvents.UniEvents.Add(
  'store.afterCreate=function store.afterCreate(sender)'#13#10'{'#13#10''+
  '  sender.setRemoteSort(false);'#13#10'}');

2. Don't use:

//  'headerclick=function headerclick(ct, column, e, t, eOpts)'#13#10'{'#13#10'  ' +
//  ''+Self.Name+'.'+UniDBGrid1.DataSource.DataSet.Name+'.getStore().sort(column.dataIndex);'#13 + #10'}');

2 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

In your testcase you have:

1. Use it:

UniDBGrid1.ClientEvents.UniEvents.Add(
  'store.afterCreate=function store.afterCreate(sender)'#13#10'{'#13#10''+
  '  sender.setRemoteSort(false);'#13#10'}');

2. Don't use:

Perfect, thank you so much ... I mean I don't need this code to sort?
UniDBGrid1.ClientEvents.ExtEvents.Add (
  'headerclick = function headerclick (ct, column, e, t, eOpts)' # 13 # 10 '{' # 13 # 10 '' +
'' + Self.Name + '.' + UniDBGrid1.DataSource.DataSet.Name + '. GetStore (). Sort (column.dataI ndex);' # 13 + # 10 '}');

2 minutes ago, eduardosuruagy said:

I mean I don't need this code to sort?

Yes you do not need, if you are using:

5 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

UniDBGrid1.ClientEvents.UniEvents.Add(   'store.afterCreate=function store.afterCreate(sender)'#13#10'{'#13#10''+   '  sender.setRemoteSort(false);'#13#10'}');

2 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

And those columns that you want to sort locally:

UniDBGrid.Columns[xx].Sortable = True

7 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Sim, você não precisa se estiver usando:

One more question, I have a css code that changes the color of the line that is positioned the cursor, but note that in grid 1 this color only appears when I mark the record, has it appear even if the record is not checked?

.x-grid-item-selected {
    color: #404040;
    background-color: #ffefbb;
}

Demo.gif

2 minutes ago, eduardosuruagy said:

One more question, I have a css code that changes the color of the line that is positioned the cursor, but note that in grid 1 this color only appears when I mark the record, has it appear even if the record is not checked?

UniDBGrid.Options -> dgCheckSelectCheckOnly = False

14 minutes ago, eduardosuruagy said:

I was thinking of another option, because if I uncheck dgCheckSelectCheckOnly, when I'm marking records and clicking anywhere else on the grid, all other records I've checked are automatically cleared.

Well there must be a balance...

\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\Demos\Desktop\GridMultiSelect