I have now stopped my project, waiting for the new features of unigui on the mobile version, but it looks as if nothing has happened!

powergov

As mobile apps become more and more popular, when will the author improve mobile development? I bought a version that included a mobile module, but I never really converted it into a work because unigui provided too few mobile versions of the version, and there were problems with compatibility with iOS browsers and could not be put into business!
I have now stopped my project, waiting for the new features of unigui on the mobile version, but it looks as if nothing has happened!
I like unigui very much, the most important reason is, I do not need to write server program, access database is too easy, too easy!

In fairness to the UniGUI Team, I have used UniGUI Mobile for several years (3yrs now) choosing to write Mobile WebApps that can upscale to Desktop (rather than downscale to phone).

True many years ago we had some green issues but every release just gets better and better.

My apps are used by many and are working well for me. All of my projects run as Stand Alone Server exe's with ElevateDB SQL as the backend.

14 minutes ago, andyhill said:

In fairness to the UniGUI Team, I have used UniGUI Mobile for several years (3yrs now) choosing to write Mobile WebApps that can upscale to Desktop (rather than downscale to phone).

True many years ago we had some green issues but every release just gets better and better.

My apps are used by many and are working well for me. All of my projects run as Stand Alone Server exe's with ElevateDB SQL as the backend.

Can you show me a few screenshots of your mobile version of the web app?

• Like 1

Hi powergov

I agree with you, after working with the UniGUI Mobile for sometime now, i came to conclusion that it is subpar if compared to UniGUI Desktop Application with many bugs and strange behaver especially if you have to work with RTL, most of my developing time is trying to workaround issues and find alternative ways to do what is seemingly straightforward.

I wish that UniGui Team listen to you and start Giving more focus to mobile.

Regards