Expand/Collaps RawWidget with code or mouse

kkelchev

Hi to all.

RowWidget is nice new functionality  - thanks team.

I was wander is it posible raw widget to be expanded(collapsed) on mouse double click on grid row.

Also is it posible it to be expanded/collapsed programmicaly with code from server side .

I'm asking this because , there is old aged users that meet difficulty to expand widget with standart small button in the left side of grid raw.

Thanks Kamen

4 hours ago, kkelchev said:

I was wander is it posible raw widget to be expanded(collapsed) on mouse double click on grid row.

Also is it posible it to be expanded/collapsed programmicaly with code from server side .

Hi,

Need to analyze.

• 8 months later...
On 03/09/2019 at 11:27, kkelchev said:

Olá a todos.

RowWidget é uma nova funcionalidade interessante - obrigado equipe.

Eu estava pensando que é possível que o widget bruto seja expandido (recolhido) no clique duplo do mouse na linha da grade.

Também é possível que ele seja expandido / recolhido programaticamente com código do lado do servidor.

Estou perguntando isso porque, há usuários idosos que enfrentam dificuldades para expandir o widget com o botão pequeno padrão no lado esquerdo da grade bruta.

Graças Kamen

+1

• 3 months later...
On 9/3/2019 at 5:27 PM, kkelchev said:

small button in the left side of grid raw.

What about the '+'/'-' signs to expand/collapse row widget?

This is how Extjs works (normal behavior), I don't see any problem with one click to expand/collapse rows.

If you need to change the '+'/'-' icons OR you want to use DoubleClick to expand/collapse then you have to do it using client-side code (js).

On 9/24/2020 at 5:33 PM, mhmda said:

What about the '+'/'-' signs to expand/collapse row widget?

This is how Extjs works (normal behavior), I don't see any problem with one click to expand/collapse rows.

If you need to change the '+'/'-' icons OR you want to use DoubleClick to expand/collapse then you have to do it using client-side code (js).

It would be interesting to be able to call manually because it may be necessary to put information, for example: 'More data', 'Items' or anything else

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Below code will toggle row widget of currently selected record.

with UniDBGrid1, JSInterface do
  begin
    JSCall('getPlugin().toggleRow', [UniMainModule.ClientDataSet1.RecNo-1, JSStatement(JSName+'.getStore().data.items['+IntToStr(UniMainModule.ClientDataSet1.RecNo-1)+']')])
  end;