Profanity Filter URL and UniGUI Callback

andyhill

I am after a Profanity Filter Check via a URL (I do not want to store a local profanity list on my Server).

I would like to use UniGUI to call a Profanity Checking Service and advise if the word is Clean via a Call Back.

If anyone has done this would they please show me how - thanks in advance.

12 hours ago, andyhill said:

I am after a Profanity Filter Check via a URL (I do not want to store a local profanity list on my Server).

I would like to use UniGUI to call a Profanity Checking Service and advise if the word is Clean via a Call Back.

If anyone has done this would they please show me how - thanks in advance.

Can you please explain in more detail?

User enters data into text editor, lets say personal name.

As it is the web, strangers can use swear words or use bad words claiming it is their name.

I want to (when Process Button is clicked) verify by some sort of web service if it is clean (void of nasties).

If clean then process, if vulgar then reject.

Something like this old get user IP,  a web service to approve it (it would require I submit the user name).

UniSession.AddJS('$.getJSON(''//freegeoip.net/json/?callback=?'', function(data) '+
                   '{ ' +
                   '   ajaxRequest(' + Self.WebForm.JSName + ', "ClientIPAddr", ["ip="+data.ip]);'+
                   '} );');

NOTE: I do not want to verify this locally, this would require me to keep a vulgar list on my PC and I do not want to do this. 

6 hours ago, andyhill said:

User enters data into text editor, lets say personal name.

As it is the web, strangers can use swear words or use bad words claiming it is their name.

I want to (when Process Button is clicked) verify by some sort of web service if it is clean (void of nasties).

If clean then process, if vulgar then reject.

Something like this old get user IP,  a web service to approve it (it would require I submit the user name).

UniSession.AddJS('$.getJSON(''//freegeoip.net/json/?callback=?'', function(data) '+
                   '{ ' +
                   '   ajaxRequest(' + Self.WebForm.JSName + ', "ClientIPAddr", ["ip="+data.ip]);'+
                   '} );');

NOTE: I do not want to verify this locally, this would require me to keep a vulgar list on my PC and I do not want to do this. 

Need to investigate.

Do you know such services on the Internet?