How to call a dll program in the browser?

On 8/19/2019 at 4:19 PM, Abaksoft said:

I think, the good question is :

How to use external dll (windows dll, not unigui) in an Unigui program ?

• in this case use it as usually you do it in pascal code.

You are right! I have an external dll program developed by c++\delphi\vb....,

and the program can do something for me ,such as read a card、copy a file、print a file for me。。。

I want to  call the extern dll program in my unigui project,

How to do that?

Thanks.

7 hours ago, 55143681 said:

and the program can do something for me ,such as read a card、copy a file、print a file for me。。。

Hi,

Perhaps the problem here is not how to call the dll in the project. It is important to note here that you are developing a web application that works through a web browser. If your library should access the client machine “directly”, then I think you cannot use your library ...

On 8/26/2019 at 12:26 AM, Sherzod said:

Hi,

Perhaps the problem here is not how to call the dll in the project. It is important to note here that you are developing a web application that works through a web browser. If your library should access the client machine “directly”, then I think you cannot use your library ...

I see.

On 8/26/2019 at 12:26 AM, Sherzod said:

Hi,

Can You finish that through ClientEvents or call JavaScript?