How can I know when the value of a field in a form has been changed?

Odlarhg

Hello,

I am relatively new programming in Delphi and totally new using UniGui. In the place where I work there is a web application developed with Delphi and UniGui. I have two objects inside a form, UniDBDateTimePicker1 and UniComboBox1. I need to show a message to the user when a value is entered to any of them, that is when the user types in a value and leaves the object.

Can you help me understand how I can achieve this? An example would be very useful. I know this is very basic, but I'm learning as I go. I have been asked to make these changes and I do not have much experience with Delphi and no experience with UniGui. I develop in other languages and I know the foundations of Delphi (objects pascal)

Thank you

René

1 hour ago, Odlarhg said:

Hello,

I am relatively new programming in Delphi and totally new using UniGui. In the place where I work there is a web application developed with Delphi and UniGui. I have two objects inside a form, UniDBDateTimePicker1 and UniComboBox1. I need to show a message to the user when a value is entered to any of them, that is when the user types in a value and leaves the object.

Can you help me understand how I can achieve this? An example would be very useful. I know this is very basic, but I'm learning as I go. I have been asked to make these changes and I do not have much experience with Delphi and no experience with UniGui. I develop in other languages and I know the foundations of Delphi (objects pascal)

Thank you

Hello,

Can you please specify which edition and build of UniGUI are you  using?

Hi Sherzod,

I found this information.

• Embarcadero® Delphi 10.2 Version 25.0.26309.314 
  • uniGUI Web Application Framework  Version: 1.50.0 build 1480.
  • uniGUI Mobile Web Application Framework Version: 1.50.0 build 1480.

5 hours ago, Odlarhg said:

Can some one help me?

10 hours ago, Odlarhg said:

uniGUI Mobile Web Application Framework Version: 1.50.0 build 1480.

Sorry, can please specify your emailregistered in customer portal?

Hiello Sherzod

Forgive me for taking time to respond. Unfortunately for some diabetic problems I have been inactive.

As I commented in my initial message, I am a newbie with UniGui. I'm sorry but I do not have the information you ask me. I have looked in the documentation that I have on hand about the code that I am modifying and I have not found it.

The application that I have been asked to modify was already installed and I only have access to the source code. I am going to ask those who have asked me to modify this application if they can provide me with that information.

As soon as I get that information, I'll share it with you.

Thank you very much for your help.