Cannot Select Multiple Components In TUniPanel / TUniGroupBox

Frederick

I have a TUniPanel (or TUniGroupBox) where I have placed several components. When I need to move all of them as a single group, I use the Ctrl+Left Mouse combination to select all of them.

In a VCL application's TPanel and TGroupBox, I am able to do so. However, in the UniGUI application, nothing happens.

Would it be possible for UniGUI to have this important feature as it is quite painful and tedious to have to Shift+Click components one by one?

--
Frederick
(UniGUI Complete - Professional Edition 1.90.0.1504)

Cannot Select Multiple Components In TUniPanel.gif

• 8 months later...

Hi, Frederick

Would you mind sharing how you were able to achieve selecting a control (or many controls if you figured that out)? I am trying to do this myself, and it is an important feature. Please.

Thank you very much

Doug

Hi Doug,

I never received a resolution to this issue and it still does not work in 1.90.0.1526. To select multiple controls on a TUniPanel or TUniGroupBox, you left click on the first control and then Shift+Left Click on the remaining controls you wish to multi-select.

It is tedious and time-consuming if you have lots of controls but I guess that is how it works in UniGUI.

Thanks, Frederick

Is anyone experienced in selecting controls at RUNTIME (single or many)? that would involve making the controls look "selected" and drawing a rectangle that follows the mouse cursor...

Doug

1 minute ago, dkeene said:

Is anyone experienced in selecting controls at RUNTIME (single or many)? that would involve making the controls look "selected" and drawing a rectangle that follows the mouse cursor...

Hello,

Sorry, at runtime or designtime?

24 minutes ago, dkeene said:

at Runtime ;)

I know that there is a problem when selecting several controls (for example, located on the panel) with the mouse at designtime.

But at runtime, what does it look like? For what purpose?