Users logged on to Hyper Server

eduardosuruagy

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

You can use mainmodule onCreate and OnDestroy events to save and delete logged user.

Sessions

Another important difference from classical model is that in classical model your application is able to access all available session objects while in HyperServer each Node can only access sessions which are created by that specific Node. Needless to say that each Node holds a set of sessions which are isolated from other Nodes. If you need to query all of the sessions then you need to use different methods such as saving session information in a database table. You can simply create a row in the table when session is created and remove it when session is freed.

10 minutes ago, Hayri ASLAN said:

Oi,

Você pode usar os eventos onCreate e OnDestroy do módulo principal para salvar e excluir o usuário logado.

I already use this way, and when there is a sudden fall of the internet evebnto is not triggered and the user gets stuck in the table.

5 minutes ago, Hayri ASLAN said:

Qual é o tempo limite de sua sessão?

Pelo menos, no final do tempo limite você terá um evento onDestroy com certeza

Unfortunately it does not work for me, I will have to be giving select x in x time in the bank to know if there are users logged in? The unigui itself when we put http: \\ app \ server it already shows the amount of users logged in, even using the Hyperserver it shows. So why can't I monitor the amount of users logged into my system?

12 minutos atrás, Farshad Mohajeri disse:

Oi

O monitor do servidor uniGUI funciona da mesma maneira. Quando um usuário se desconecta do servidor, o uniGUI o conecta somente após o intervalo de tempo limite da sessão ser passado.

Ok, como você obtém o número de conexões ativas, igual ao selecionado na imagem usando o Hyperserver.

Sem título.png

8 minutes ago, Farshad Mohajeri said:

Currently, there is no API in uniGUI that can give you that number. As said before, you must set a DB table and keep track of sessions inside that Table. Do you have a problem with this method?

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/12861-hyperserver-the-best-way-to-clear-a-session-on-database-when-the-web-server-restarts-or-the-server-restarts/

• 2 years later...
Em 06/08/2019 às 10h07, Farshad Mohajeri disse:

Atualmente, não há API no uniGUI que possa lhe dar esse número. Como dito anteriormente, você deve definir uma tabela DB e acompanhar as sessões dentro dessa Tabela. Você tem algum problema com este método?

In current versions, is it already possible to get the users logged into the hyperserver?