Survey: Features you want to see in version 1.0

Farshad Mohajeri

Discussion is possible only between participants on the same level of expertise, and will all respect, this is not the case. If you don't understand Delphi technologies, you're unable to percieve technical arguments at all.

Discussion is possible only between participants.

You're right, I'm a stupid idiot, you know my technicals needs and my skills better than me.  Please accept my apologies.  You don't show respect neither politeness to other members of this forum.  "This is a nonsense".  "We are not living in y2k era, do you ?"...  Wo do you think you are ?

The point is:

- in many companies (such as mine), there is no plan to buy Delphi XE4.  For technical reasons, financial reasons, human reasons, strategic reasons... Some of those reasons are nonsense, some are not.  Anyway, this is a fact: we won't buy XE4 licenses.

- the question about making uniGUI compatible with D7 or Lazarus is a real question.  It can be interesting for Farshad to know this wish.

- This question was not for you, but for Farshad.  What HE will decide will be the correct answer.

Anyway, Farshad can decide and argue about future features expected by current users of uniGUI ("Survey: Features you want to see in version 1.0").  This is the subject of this topic.  I didn't know that you are a moderator of this forum or the vice-CEO of uniGUI. 

This non-discussion, full of "nonsense", with a non respectuous guy, is closed.  Please keep your insults and charges of demagogy, and let Farshad answer to a question intended for him only.

Thank you.

• Upvote 4

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

we need virtual scrolling and other advanced UI "data driven" for our customers.... but when?
I like the product, but we cannot have infinite time with no planned release. We cannot write professional webapplication (and your product is wonderful!), we cannot use it in production seriously for big project....
I want to buy the product, but the most important advanced JsExt features must be covered... and the official release 1.0 still don't exists.

How many people are working on Unigui?

I hope to see my requested features soon....

Good job.

I  really need SelectedRows. I cannot use UniGui without SelectedRows feature ( i.e.  multiselection of rows in a grid )

I see others were asking for it also.
http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/1871-multi-select-in-listbox-and-grids/?hl=selectedrows

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

Can you increase priority please, please. Issue #481

• Upvote 1

Selam,

Benim olmasını istediğim.

1. SSL desteği sunucu

2. E-paymant için bir component   (bu istek Unigui ile  web page  ödeme almak isteyen bütün kullanıcıları zorlayacak bi sorun) 

dışardan destek veriyorlar fakat çok pahalı ve unigui'e entegere etmek çok zor.

3. Dökümanlar sadece bu işi gerçekten bilen insanların anlayacağı düzeyde daha alt düzeydeki  kullanıcılara hitap etmesi için

tekerar düzenlene bilir.

IIS'e local değil  (domain adi) ile Web Sitesi, tanımlama ile detayların yazılması bunu bilmeyen bir çok kullanıcı var ben dahil.

4. görsel componetlerin   Grid , Form, Frame gibi Bunların çalışma zamanındaki boyutlandırma sorunlarının çözülmesi

5. zaten sen gereken yenilikleri ekliyorsun. 

Bizlere güvendiğin için teşekkür ederim.

allah yolu açık etsin.

• 3 months later...

Requests :

1. CheckBox in DBGrid for fields like 0, 1, 'Y', 'N' ( values for checked, unchecked to be definable )

2. LookupComboBox in DBGrid   ( ex : DisplayValue ='Processed', actual value KeyValue:=1 )

3. CheckBoxList

Most of all : Be able to use it under Linux, either as FastCGI or Apache module

( compilable with Lazarus  )

I think most of us do development on Windows but when it comes to production systems, Linux is the prefered choice.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

For me, it's very important to have the thousand separators like "mask edit" or "display format" in component edit/ number edit / stringgrid.

Also, the ability of DBGRID component that can scroll (up or down, automatically,) to approach the searched data as the usual dbgrid in desktop version. I mean when the data is being searched using findkey or locate / findnearest, the "pointer" on dbgrid can really focus on the searched data record, and the scrollbar can up and down automatically following the result.

Best Regards,