1) Pivot Grid
2) Export dbgrid to Excel
3) Export dbgrid to PDF to download and print
Jump to content
Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:28 AM
URL Routing for Forms would be awesome...!!!!
Maybe a Routing Control ?
Drop it into the ServerModule and map paths to UniForms ?
/Forms/Leave -> UniFormLeave
/Forms/Order -> UniFormOrder
/Forms/Customer -> UniFormCustomer
/Forms/Customer?id=123 -> UniFormsCustomer with parameters
/Forms/Customer/123 -> UniFormsCustomer with Parameters
Posted 06 December 2016 - 10:29 AM
1. linux support. I'd like to have a linux machine as web server
3. functional properties color, font, background color, etc. for some controls
3. some integrated report tool
4. excel export for grids
5. documents viewer without download to the client. doc, xls, pdf, graphics, etc.
6. and this could be science fiction. posibility to run vcl forms. when migrating apps, imagine a vcl app with 1000 forms. Is a hard work to migrate the whole application, and can take many time, and during this process you have to mantain both apps until the migration process is finished. If you need to modify a form migrated from vcl to unigui, you have to do the modifications in both apps. If you do not do this, the users can get crazy, and this increases the migration work and time.
Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:25 AM
Let me preface my requests with the following comment: uniGui is the best product for Delphi for building web apps that I have seen. Bar none. I'm really excited about this tool and hope it grows and grows. Thank you for a wonderful tool!
The two most important features for the future (since you have already released 1.0) is as follows:
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users