- enhaced tunidbgrid
- sorting
- grouping
- filtering
- menu in columns
- selecting with check
- actions in buttons
- popupmenu
- advanced tabs (with close button and menu)
- accordion
- component similar to ext js dataview
- sencha touch / jquery mobile components
- dropdown menu in buttons

#44 Anders Andersen

Anders Andersen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:50 AM

Image Button with support for PNG or GIF images. (Image to the left, label to the right.)

#45 lema

lema

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:11 AM

A chart with more options.

#46 chefdackel

chefdackel

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:03 PM

A chart with more options.

and charts without flash please - on the iPad the flash based charts are useless. In my business (financial/insurance) the group of iPad users is very fast growing.

#47 vicmar

vicmar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:01 AM

I would like in version 1.0 of Unigui something like EditMask or OnValidate event in database fields.

#48 eric

eric

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:12 PM

1 Ext JS 4.x Support
2.XE2 Support for 64 bits compiler , firemonkey IOS

#49 Guest_Efthymios Kalyviotis_*

Guest_Efthymios Kalyviotis_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:53 PM

Hello.
Congrats for your good work.

If I remember well, ExtJS also supports buttons with drop down menus. I haven't found this feature inside uniGUI.
Will we see it in the next releases?

#50 Pere Llopis

Pere Llopis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:35 PM

Congratulations for your awesome work Farshad.

My suggestion : Only Web Mode (forget about VCL Mode, I suppose it's a lot of work for you, and we better build 2 different apps for web and desktop, taking advantage of every platform).

#51 Dionel Acosta Duarte

Dionel Acosta Duarte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:17 PM

Congratulations for your awesome work Farshad.

My suggestion : Only Web Mode (forget about VCL Mode, I suppose it's a lot of work for you, and we better build 2 different apps for web and desktop, taking advantage of every platform).

I agree with this one. For me, the better of UNIGUI is the possibility of use all my skills in Delphi for making web applications. I think the real multiplataform is on web browsers. Sometimes ago it was different, at least for now there is a general consensus and applications are the same or very similar in most popular browsers. For windows application I have components like DevExpress that works very well and have many features. So, I think for you and your company will be better to focus on Web Mode, also it was better, as ExtPascal can be compiled in FreePascal and there are the same Delphi's components in Lazarus, at least the basics, to research in this environment and give the possibility to create the same applications in LINUX to decrease costs of final application by giving final client purchase product without buying Windows licenses. In countries like where I live, people do not have the same purchasing power like in Europe and the U.S., so when more you can lower the price of the final product, then more buyers will you have.

#52 Anders Andersen

Anders Andersen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:55 PM

You would need some other way to design the forms if you skip the VCL mapping. Intraweb has TIWAppform, which I don't know how they implement, but at a glance it kind of looks like you put components on a datamodule. Some reporting applications use external designers.

My point here is that maybe it would be just as much work constructing a designer for a pure web uniGUI, compared to reusing VCL.

But yes, in principle I agree. The VCL interface is not really that useful in general. I would probably prefer to build a multitiered solution and tie a real VCL interface to it for Windows apps and create a pure web interface for web users. One place where I think the VCL interface is a bit handy is when it comes to prototyping and testing stuff, but then in the end you actually still need to test in a browser to make sure everything works.

#53 Dionel Acosta Duarte

Dionel Acosta Duarte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:25 PM

You would need some other way to design the forms if you skip the VCL mapping. Intraweb has TIWAppform, which I don't know how they implement, but at a glance it kind of looks like you put components on a datamodule. Some reporting applications use external designers.

My point here is that maybe it would be just as much work constructing a designer for a pure web uniGUI, compared to reusing VCL.

But yes, in principle I agree. The VCL interface is not really that useful in general. I would probably prefer to build a multitiered solution and tie a real VCL interface to it for Windows apps and create a pure web interface for web users. One place where I think the VCL interface is a bit handy is when it comes to prototyping and testing stuff, but then in the end you actually still need to test in a browser to make sure everything works.

ANJA. My point is this: keep the classic design of Delphi, but in reality the objective is the web platform. Because I see some posts that refer "for web works fine, but not for windows". Then there is that I see the problem. If in the agreement document is reflected that the main objective is the web platform, then Farshad can avoid the windows platform. It is my opinion, I don't know what Farshad think about and the rest of FMSoft. I know that is a double work to do app for windows and for web, but I think: If my app will be use in one machine running windows, I use traditional components. If my app will be use in more than one machine that could run Windows or other OS, then I will develop for the web, and that's better for everything. That is is very simplistic view point, but web orientation will give FMSoft a great market and for us too.

And I agree with you in the multitiers solutions (3 at least). So for windows will a pure windows components, also, as I said here before, there are better components for windows design with a lot of skins and many features.

PS: The analysis and design of app is more complex, but... is just for illustrating.

#54 docjones

docjones

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:40 AM

console application option may be interesting on wizard (Console Standalone Server) , perhaps it's no requiered mayor changes, only no tray icon, and no vcl main form show.

#55 Jason Reid

Jason Reid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:42 AM

Hi Farshad
I've just plugged in the latest version, and as usual its sterling work!

I was wondering if it would be possible/practical/viable to implement a component for server push, kind of like this http://www.html5rock...tsource/basics/

It would be great to be able to stream updates to connected clients in certain circumstances.

Keep up the great work :)

#56 Helmut Hort

Helmut Hort

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:17 PM

Hi Farshad,

like many others I need an enhanced dbgrid-component: Multiline cells, easy way to place pictures in cells, memo-fields in cells

Greetings

Helmut

#57 wxb_km

wxb_km

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:51 PM

unidbgrid would include functionalities:
1,multi-row column titles(like Ehlib style);
2,can preview and print at browser;
3,can export multi-format files(as execl,pdf,rtf);
4,if possible,make unidbgrid like web report tool.

unigui is good webapp famework.I wish it go further and more successful!

#58 Alberto vesx

Alberto vesx

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

EditMask or OnValidate event in database fields.

#59 soledue

soledue

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:07 AM

page mode for all forms

#60 KingOrmon

KingOrmon

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:34 PM

- Focus on Webmode only (because VCL has very good third party like devexpress)
- Support for sencha touch
- Support for Ext JS 4 that dont use swf for render charts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users