Set color of bar chart series with uniGUI 1.90.0.1503

lauxtr

Using the last version 1.90.0.1503 so ExtJS 6.7.0

Trying to create a simple bar chart with three series, each having a unique color of red, yellow or green as each color has a specific meaning. Setting brush colors in properties has no effect. This is something quite basic and should be simple to accomplish. None of the previously posted solutions for setting series colors work as it appears the chart component is updated with latest version of ExtJS. Any ideas on how I can accomplish setting each series to a color?

Found a more recent post showing correct code to place in beforeInit() so colors are now set. This should be corrected so that colors can be properly set in the series properties.

Next issue now is trying to hide the circle markers in stacked bars. In this case I've got three series which are stacked and no need to see the circular marker. Again should be an exposed property.

Last issue is the Y-axis labels. All values being graphed are integers yet the labels are formatted with a single decimal (1.0, 2.0, etc.). How can a format mask be applied so these values show only as integers?

• 5 months later...
On 7/2/2019 at 11:35 PM, lauxtr said:

Next issue now is trying to hide the circle markers in stacked bars. In this case I've got three series which are stacked and no need to see the circular marker. Again should be an exposed property.

Sorry for the late response.

Can you make a simple testcase or screenshots?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
39 minutes ago, Mexx said:

Search also a Solution. 

TUniBarSeries:
Have one Serie and 3 Values, i must change the color when the one value under 80% 

Did not find a coorect solution in this forum.

Hello,

Can you please specify, which edition and build of UniGUI are you using?