pivotgrid dynamic data problem

Skepsis IT

15 minutes ago, Skepsis IT said:

pivotgrid does not working when I load data from a dataset at runtime. Works only data is loaded at design time, like the demo example.

Hi,

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you.
But what do you mean when you say in runtime?

I have set up topaxis and all the other fields that I need at design time. According to some input a datasource is open at runtime. I show the columns created and then an empty Grand Total.

For example I saved data to a clientdataset and load it at design time, and it is working.

16 hours ago, Skepsis IT said:

I have set up topaxis and all the other fields that I need at design time. According to some input a datasource is open at runtime. I show the columns created and then an empty Grand Total.

For example I saved data to a clientdataset and load it at design time, and it is working.

Same behavior with 1500 release.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I do some testing and discover that the grid desn't "load data" unless it is already there before creation and therafter it stays fixed. so a workaround is to first open the dataset and then create the pivotgrid.

If refresh is needed destroy the pivotgrid or form/frame that contains it, then refresh/reopen dataset and create again the pivotgrid or form/frame that contains it.

Using Unigui 1.90.0.1501