Mobile App APK

jahlxx

Hi.

First of all, sorry for my ignorance in this.

Is possible to create a mobile applicacion, using unigui mobile components, for android and /or iOS?

I'd like to get an apk file, but I don't know if it's possible.

Thanks.

ok. that's what I tried, but always see a blankpage.

Is there any prop. and / or option that I have to set in my unigui app to work inside a twebbrowser component? Or any prop. in webbrowser component?

If I put www.google.com, works, but if I put the url of my app, shows a blank page.

THanks.

This is a delphi web browser app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.embarcadero.HireTrack_Mobile&hl=en_GB I wrote as a test a few years ago.

On the first screen just enter the address of your UNIGui server and it'll render the web page for you. If it works for your uniGui app let me know and I'll send you the delphi source (or I can post it here)

On 5/15/2019 at 2:30 PM, jahlxx said:

ok. that's what I tried, but always see a blankpage.

Is there any prop. and / or option that I have to set in my unigui app to work inside a twebbrowser component? Or any prop. in webbrowser component?

If I put www.google.com, works, but if I put the url of my app, shows a blank page.

THanks.

I have the same need, can please share your code?

Best regards.

9 hours ago, david_navigator said:

This is a delphi web browser app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.embarcadero.HireTrack_Mobile&hl=en_GB I wrote as a test a few years ago.

On the first screen just enter the address of your UNIGui server and it'll render the web page for you. If it works for your uniGui app let me know and I'll send you the delphi source (or I can post it here)

I have the same need, can please share your code?

I'm out of the office today, but will upload my code tomorrow - just need to edit it to remove the link to the local logo file. 
Did you test the app directly from the PlayStore ? It should work with any UniGUI server - it's literally just a web browser wrapped up to look like an app.

• 7 months later...

Although WebView objects provide increased control over the UI, there are alternatives,like:

If you want to send users to a mobile site,build PWA.

Or if you want to avoid leaving your app to open the browser, or if you want to customize the browser's UI, use Chrome custom tabs.