HtmlFrame without scrolling with Scroll

BrenoMed

Hello guys!

We have a problem when putting a scroll and scrolling the page down the htmlframe component stands still without scrolling along with the other elements.

Link to the video showing the error ---> http://www.grsoft.com.br/videos/VideoErroScroll.mp4

We appreciate who can help!

ErroScroll.png

2 hours ago, BrenoMed said:

We have a problem when putting a scroll and scrolling the page down the htmlframe component stands still without scrolling along with the other elements.

Hello,

Can you please make a simple testcase for this?

21 hours ago, Sherzod said:

Hello,

Can you please make a simple testcase for this?

Hello,

I am sending you a simple attachment that I made, it has 1 htmlframe on top, the second is an HtmlURLFrame, and lastly another HtmlFrame. Note that the HtmlURLFrame does not scroll, but it is necessary because we can not apply the script to HTMLFRame.

Thank you very much for your attention.

UniguiScroll.rar

On 5/7/2019 at 5:57 PM, Sherzod said:

Hi,

I think, you need also try to use UnimHTMLFrame instead

Hello,
We are using the UnimHTMLFrame to run static page made in HTML that does not have problems with scroll. However, we need to run scripts in external javascript + html so we are using UnimURLFrame for support since it does not work in UnimHTMLFrame. We did an example you asked for, came to analyze?

Thanks in advance for all the support!

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/2/2019 at 11:21 AM, BrenoMed said:

Hello guys!

Link to the video showing the error ---> http://www.grsoft.com.br/videos/VideoErroScroll.mp4

We appreciate who can help!

ErroScroll.png

Hello guys,

I'm still unsuccessful with my problem, would anyone know how to help me?

I'll be very grateful!

• 4 weeks later...

I use a TunimHTMLFrame (not TunimURLFrame but should be similar) inside a Panel and set some Panel UniEvents as follows for a predetermined scroll height:-

w:= 750;
  Panel.ClientEvents.UniEvents.Add('beforeInit=function beforeInit(sender, config)'#13#10+
                                   '{ '#13#10+
                                   '  config.scrollable = true;'#13#10+
                                   '  config.minHeight = '+IntToStr(w)+';'#13#10+
                                   '} ');
Perhaps you could drop the height declaration and test accordingly.