Remove PageControl borders [ RESOLVED ]

Fábio Matte

Remove PageControl borders

Good afternoon,
How do I remove these borders (see attached image) that appear around the PageControl components, to make the look more elegant?

Is it possible to do via CSS, if so, how should I do it? Or what other way is that possible?

Screenshot_1.png

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Sherzod said:

1. CustomCSS:

.customPG .x-panel-default {
    border-width: 0;
}

2. UniPageControl1 -> LayoutConfig -> Cls = customPG

You are very helpful, Sherzod. :rolleyes:

But I'm afraid I still in need of your help. :huh:

image.png.7cbd1ccbf7aee6836818e2e1e63177cf.png

1. Margins (default 3/3/3/3 here) are not the same in Crisp theme. Can it be fixed globally?

2. TabSheet have white border inside PageControl at right and bottom of the sheet. Why? Can I remove that?

Basic test case attached.

0.zip

1 hour ago, Sherzod said:

MainPagesBottom.png.f99c951cd594f88e53434121a4eeed76.png

Это первое, что заметил.

The first thing I noticed.

А это остатки от попытки борьбы с другими проблемами с "уплывающими" куда попало элементами.

Там еще веселей.

Содержимое TabSheet-ов, которые изначально юзеру не видны, при переключении на них были как будто смещены вверх и обрезаны на несколько пикселей.

Внешний вид становится, таким как задизайнено только после ресайза браузера на открытом TabSheet.

В этом обрезанном примере этого не видно. Так что можно отключить, ни на что не влияет. Забыл убрать.

Если интересно, могу попробовать сделать Test Case.

---

And these are the remnants of an attempt to deal with other problems with elements "floating away" anywhere.

It's even more fun there.

The contents of TabSheet's, which were initially invisible to the user, were as if shifted upward and cut off by a few pixels when switching to them.

The appearance becomes the same as it was designed only after the browser is resized on an open TabSheet.

This is not visible in this cropped example. So you can turn it off, it doesn't affect anything. Forgot to clean up.

If you interested I could create a Test Case.