Screenmask

d.bernaert

Hi,

I had a big problem when clicking items fast in a treemenu on the left invoking the destroying and the loading a new frame on the right side of the screen when the user was clicking to fast between menu items.

I think I've been able to solve the issue with putting a screenmask that fills the entire screen when they click an item, this way they can't click another item anymore before the frame is completely loaded including data.

The issue I have now is that the screen mask is invoked on each item click, but some menu items open modal forms and the screen mask also appears when clicking the arrow to open the sub items in the treemenu.

Is there a way to invoice the screenmask only when clicking certain items in the treemenu?

Thx,

Dominique

1 hour ago, d.bernaert said:

I think I've been able to solve the issue with putting a screenmask that fills the entire screen when they click an item, this way they can't click another item anymore before the frame is completely loaded including data.

The issue I have now is that the screen mask is invoked on each item click, but some menu items open modal forms and the screen mask also appears when clicking the arrow to open the sub items in the treemenu.

Hi Dominique,

Can you make a simple testcase if possible?