I read somewhere here that was not possible to play a sound on the mobile platform using uniGUI.

MASTER YODA SAYS: Strange, me Thought.

I completely forgot about the subject and these days I needed to put sound in one of my web/app/sites and already knew how to do with JQuery and mainly did not want those HTML5 audio controls disrupting the interface. And combining JQuery with uniGUI I was able to do much faster.

So I made this example Desktop / Mobile showing that yes, "uniGUI DOES"  sounds and very well. Both desktop and mobile.

Example showing how to play direct from a URL, local (local file here refers to a file on the server and not from the client's computer, of course), using ClientEvents and conventional OnEnter Event.

And in Mobile, no need to put in TAP, because it's obvious.

Project available at https://www.uniguiexpress.com

SOUNSCREEN.png

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

• 10 months later...
On 3/23/2019 at 2:28 AM, Fred Montier said:

I read somewhere here that was not possible to play a sound on the mobile platform using uniGUI.

I completely forgot about the subject and these days I needed to put sound in one of my web/app/sites and already knew how to do with JQuery and mainly did not want those HTML5 audio controls disrupting the interface. And combining JQuery with uniGUI I was able to do much faster.

So I made this example Desktop / Mobile showing that yes, "uniGUI DOES"  sounds and very well. Both desktop and mobile.

Example showing how to play direct from a URL, local (local file here refers to a file on the server and not from the client's computer, of course), using ClientEvents and conventional OnEnter Event.

And in Mobile, no need to put in TAP, because it's obvious.

Preview online.

http://www.unigui.com.br:8077/

uniGUI DOES SOUNDS.rar

SOUNSCREEN.png

How to control the sounds?

up and down,

thank you

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...