blank page when testing hyper-server

M.Ammar

hi 

thanks for reply

I have followed these instructions to test it with my application on standalone exe mode 

Copy hyper_server.exe and hyper_server.cfg to folder where your application's executable file resides.

Compile your application in Standalone Server mode. You may need to change your project's DPR file to switch from a different mode to Standalone Server.

Edit hyper_server.cfg file and set binary_name parameter to your application's executable name. For example binary_name=myapp.exe

Again hyper_server.cfg file set prompt_login=0

Run hyper_server.exe

In a browser tab navigate to url http://localhost:8077

You should be able to see your app's main form or login form in browser tab.

In order to access HyperServer control panel in another browser tab navigate to address http://localhost:8077/server

but instead of my application, I get a blank page, 

Just now, Farshad Mohajeri said:

Hi,

Is there any third  party antivirus or firewall software installed?

hi 

thank you Mr. farshad for replying, I will take this chance to thank you for your awesome work, the application is used by 4 branches and about 20 users and it is very stable

I have eset endpoint security installed, but I did disable firewall while testing because I thought it might be the reason. my problem is that I need to figure this out before deployment on cloud servers next week, I will try this on another server today, any tip will be useful,

thanks and best regards

• Like 1