Display of pdf in Unigui without the physical file in the machine.

Alex_sro

Good afternoon, I'm migrating a .net system to delphi / Unigui. I'm having problems with the display and upload part of pdf. There are Unity components for such a task and even with ReportBuilder itself it is possible to do such tasks, however, it is necessary that an operation can be done without the use of components that require the physical file. database blob field.
Here is the .NET example:
Response.ClearContent ()
Response.ClearHeaders ()
Response.ContentType = "application / pdf"
Response.AddHeader ("Content-Disposition", "inline; filename =" + Session ("strPDFSelected") + ".pdf")
Response.AddHeader ("Content-Length", file.Length.ToString ())
Response.WriteFile ("~ / PDFs Volumes /" + Session ("strPDFlected") + ".pdf")
Response.Flush ()
Response.Close ()
In some of my attempts I did not use UniSession.Aresponse, and I got the attempt to try with UniHTMLFrame, all to no avail.
Thank you very much in advance.

• 1 year later...
I'm having problems to show pdf. There are Unity components for such a task and even with ReportBuilder itself it is possible to do such tasks, however, it is necessary that an operation can be done without the use of components that require the physical file. The pdf is saved in the blob field in the database.
Thank you very much.