Dblookupcombobox do not show arrow to

FFREDIANELLI

Please some help on dblookupcombobox , the left one was copied form demo and works well, the write one have the same properties, keys, etc.. but do not show arrow to open lookup,  the demo use clientdataset, i use devart tmsquery (sql server), if i navigate it show the information updated, but do not open nothing (lookup).

image.png.6e41e2d8e5142930d0ab8c11157f05f7.png 

36 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Hi,

Fieldkind of your field = fkLookup ?

Sorry ? can you be more clear?  what i have to do different from vcl ? i tested the same files and properties on a vcl and it works, i do not have to change property of field to fklookup on vcl. I pasted the VCL for test.

image.png.ca3ddbd406fafc174e37e61c50fd9313.png

21 hours ago, FFREDIANELLI said:

Tested with readonly and not readonly, no effect.

Changed just for test from SDAC to ADO, with ado works... so unigui is incompatible with SDAC in this component (dbcombobox and dblookupcombobox) , all the others work ok, the problem is that ado is too slow for sql server , Sdac use native access to sql server , is of the same suplier  os unidac (DEVART) , please download the demo sdac and make some tests.

I will test with unidac now.

image.thumb.png.0cc19e3e732306f9e282a0ed2d496ec1.png

• Hayri ASLAN changed the title to Dblookupcombobox do not show arrow to
On 1/17/2019 at 3:31 PM, Sherzod said:

Can you make a simple testcase for this?

Last test with unidac of the same provider Devart,  it works.. so the problem is only with SDAC, the performance is not the same with unidac , but i can use it... but plese Farshad, when possible take a look.

my test with memory file ok, sdac error, ado ok, unidac ok.

image.thumb.png.a44bcf6a8ef714a428894e5de3130460.pngThis image if with unidac working.