How can I refresh a TUniHTMLFrame ?

cdev

Hi,

With the Html- and AfterScript-properties of TUniHTMLFrame, I managed to obtain a nice Highcharts graph.  What is the code to 'refresh' or to 'repaint' the chart, this is the contents of the TUniHTMLFrame ? 

Thank you in advance.

I did.  I could not find a solution for this.  Is the solution so complicated that you cannot answer this question in one phrase ?

I managed to solve the issue by completely freeing the UniHTMLFrame-component and creating it again.  But this is of course not a clean solution, I guess there must be a way to reload the graph in the UniHTMLFrame ?

11 hours ago, cdev said:

I managed to obtain a nice Highcharts graph.  What is the code to 'refresh' or to 'repaint' the chart

Sorry,

Firstly, you are using a third-party library in my opinion, and I didn’t go into the details of this library, and I don’t know what library is (and what you wanted)

Secondly, If I am not mistaken on the forum there were questions and answers related to Highcharts graph, please try searching again 

Thirdly, clarify your question in more details, providing the code you use (what you wanted and what is your problem...)

Best regards,

I have had maybe some related issue, as I am loading some HTML into the frame
and then adding JS by UniSession.AddJS, and if things gets mixed up, I just reload
the HTML again, kind of starting on scratch. It seems to work for me.

• 5 weeks later...