Font size buttons uniGui v.1.70

mierlp

Hi

Maybe it's me, but since my update yesterday from v.1.5 to 1.7 the font size for buttons has become
considerably larger. Text on a button doesn't fit anymore and have to enlarge buttons.
When you place a image on a button then the font size shrinks.

It can not be the intention that we continue to make cosmetic adjustments to applications
during updates uniGui. This cost a lot of time and drawback of projects.

Lot's of theme's have this issue, also the themes from GerhardV.

Or i'm missing out something but i have no additional css code in project.

Regards Peter

Hi

I just updated to Delphi 10.3, new install of uniGui but same issue, see attachment. This is based on the OfficeTheme from GerhardV. But same problem occures
with other themes. So...i wrong install is not in mind after a complete new install from Delphi and uniGui.

Hope that a more stable version of uniGui comes soon. As enthusiastic as I was ... it is unfortunately becoming less and less. Farshad's few reactions to really pressing questions / issues on the forum. The lack of simple properties that you have to work with detours with css code etc. Everyone is helpful and we all look for solutions, but I really wonder how long we can go on ... or find an alternative.

Sorry for the frustrations but I can not build serious web applications and after each update, wait to see what I see or should change. My application only
has 120 forms :) and i'm not willing to modify them after update

ApplicationFrameHost_2019-01-11_00-29-49.png

ApplicationFrameHost_2019-01-11_00-30-02.png

Sorry for the frustrations but I can not build serious web applications and after each update, wait to see what I see or should change. My application only
has 120 forms :) and i'm not willing to modify them after update

Having the same issue here. Had to update all my forms after switching to 1.5. I'm afraid what will happen if I install 1.7.

But .. UniGui is a great product :-)