OnShowEvent -> Ajax error

Volk65

Hi!
When showing the form I get an error: Setchecked () is not a function.
I removed the UniCheckBox, but the error is still there. I removed all components from the form-there is a mistake. I removed all unnecessary modules from Uses-there is an error.
How do I beat this Elo?

Screenshot_43.png

When posting errors please always post: 

1) Browser + version

2) Version of UniGUI

3) If possible, a MCVE. Admittedly not always easy or possible.  But without some chance of replicating the problem it's virtually impossible to help or fix the issue at hand.

Additionally, if you have seemingly spurious errors that persist despite removing seemingly everything that could possibly cause a problem, then repeat your test from a fresh browser context (e.g. "Incognito" window in Chrome, or deleting all cached data and then repeating the test.)

1) Google Chrome  71.0.3578.98

2) 1.50.0.1480

3) Not possible.

How to delete cache? If Ctrl+F5, it didn't help.
The form is empty, two buttons and a panel.
And still: on other forms (20-30) everything is normal, including where there is a UniCheckBox.

4 hours ago, Volk65 said:

1) Google Chrome  71.0.3578.98

2) 1.50.0.1480

3) Not possible.

How to delete cache? If Ctrl+F5, it didn't help.
The form is empty, two buttons and a panel.
And still: on other forms (20-30) everything is normal, including where there is a UniCheckBox.

Thanks, that all seems reasonable.  Have you tried other browsers, and does it occur there also?

To clear the cache press Ctrl-Shift-Del.  (Or click top-right three dots button->"More options"->"Clear browsing data", click on "Advanced tab" and delete everything.)

It's perhaps easier to open an incognito window and this has the benefit of leaving all your cookies and things alone, press Ctrl-Shift-N:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Is there anything else that is special about this form?  And can you make it break in isolation?  That is, if you put that form into a project by itself, does it still break?  Do you have to do something else first before it breaks?  Have you tried recreating this form in its current state from scratch and does that new form still break in the same way? 

Again, unless you can work out some way to replicate the issue it's going to be very hard to work out what's going on.  :(

wprins: Ctrl-Shift-Del  - not help, incognito window - not help.

Sherzod: In this form no UniPopupMenu:

uses
  Windows, Messages, Variants, Classes, Graphics, Vcl.Controls,
  Forms, Dialogs, uniGUIForm, uniGUIBaseClasses, uniGUIClasses,
  uniPanel, uniButton;

Solved. It was a mistake not of the form I "tortured", and in the parent form. In TAction (ActionList1) found property AutoCheck=True. Apparently I accidentally once included. When I switched the TAction.AutoCheck=False-everything worked.

Screenshot_44.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1