UniDBGrid Header Bug, height overlapping first raw

M.Ammar

Hi All, 

This is my first post, I have tried to post this in Active Bug Section but it is disabled for me 

I use gniGui Professional V 1.50.0.1483 now installed, but this bug since 1481, if you USE a filter in all UniDBGrid columns, what happens is the Grid Header get 2X time larger at runtime overlapping the first Grid raw , it only happened with me in some frames although, they all inherited from the same parent frame but not all have this issue,  as a workaround this issue, I have to add at least one column without enabling the filter on it,

Best Regards

Screenshot

29 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Thanks for the reply, I have added the email as you said but it says (blank if same) and when I open again it is empty, I registered this forum account with the same email address

Edit: now it is working thanks again, PS do I have to repost this in the active bug forum? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2018 at 5:06 PM, M.Ammar said:

I use gniGui Professional V 1.50.0.1483 now installed, but this bug since 1481, if you USE a filter in all UniDBGrid columns, what happens is the Grid Header get 2X time larger at runtime overlapping the first Grid raw , it only happened with me in some frames although, they all inherited from the same parent frame but not all have this issue,  as a workaround this issue, I have to add at least one column without enabling the filter on it

Hi,

Can you try this approach for now?:

• Like 1