Rebuild Sencha Dashboard Example

Kattes

I want to build a Dashboard which looks like the one you can find at the current Sencha Ext JS demo page. My focus is on the main menu at left hand side.

I found already an example here: 

.. but for some reasons I cannot get the full example to start - I always get an empty web page in Chrome browser. After deleting all other panels next to the main menu panel, I at least got the remaining items correctly opened in the browser, but unfortunately everything looks static in the menu.

My first attempt was to get some hover effects with this trick:

procedure TMainForm.UniFormShow(Sender: TObject);
var
  i: Integer;
  UniPanelMenue : TUniPanel;
begin
  for i := 1 to 7 do
  begin
    UniPanelMenue := TUniPanel(FindComponent('UniPanelMenue'+IntToStr(i)));
    UniPanelMenue.ClientEvents.ExtEvents.Add('OnMouseover=function OnMouseover(sender)' +
     '  {  sender.setBodyStyle("background-color","#303030");  }');
    UniPanelMenue.ClientEvents.ExtEvents.Add('OnMouseout=function OnMouseout(sender)' +
     '  {  sender.setBodyStyle("background-color","#414141");  }');
  end;
end;

This works fine, but before investing more time in that direction I want to ask you guys, how you would solve this task.

Yes, that is correct! I tested already uniGui two years ago, but at this stage it was beta version, so I had no chance to buy it  - my boss denied to pay for something which is not official. Now things have changed and I wanted to give uniGui a second chance. Currently I am working on a big project and need to evaluate, which way is the fastest to reach my target. UniGui or Simfony are both options.

20 hours ago, Sherzod said:

Hello,

Already implemented

Which edition and build are you using ?!

Can you please tell me how? Will this solution also work with the latest uniGui / ext JS versions which are available now?