Problems using NO-IP or Dynu (or similar) with mobile

Luis Ribeiro

Hi,

I have a problem with screen size on mobile, when in the URL does not have the  /m parameter.

For things to be clearer, I show two screens from my mobile phone with the same application, one with the full IP and the other through the Dynu service.

In both cases the address is exactly the same, and only differs the text from the URL.

1. When the address has the  /m parameter at the end of the name the application behaves normally as a mobile application (screen size), as expected (mob-ex1.jpg).

2. but if the call is redirected (for example through NO-IP, or Dynu) the UniGUI does not detect that it is a mobile application (mob-ex2.jpg).

As you can confirm the IP (when showing the login form) is the same with the /m parameter at the end.

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Thank you and good work!

mob-ex1.jpg

mob-ex2.jpg

Hi Sherzod,

Yes, I confirm that the parameter "UniServerModule -> Options -> soAutoPlatformSwitch" is True; this was the first thing I confirmed, in case I have accidentally changed to false ...

This is very important for this project because my client would not like to see the server address visible to clinic patients.

Anyway thank you Sherzod.

Could anyone else help with this problem please?

Thank you.