Freelancer or Contractor on UniGUI

jimwang@wiz-tec.com

Anyone that has been an experienced/advance uniGUI, JS and Delphi developer who is  interested to be a "freelancer" or "contractor"? I myself is a 20+yrs Delphi developer (among many others), licensed uniGUI user for a few years but has not been using it. I am a newbie on JS and web applications. There are a couple of projects I need help with using uniGUI for mobile (and later web applications). For short term work, he or she will be working with my other freelancer who has already created the UI on zeplin to realize UI and workflow using uniGUI. Possible for long term employment and sponsorship for immigration to Canada, if interested. Serious inquiry and accountable developer only, no spam or BS please! email may be blocked by heavy spam filter, so PM me. Will check in every a few days or week (I don't come to the forum often).

Thanks,

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

I am a long time Delphi developer and current MVP.  Although I have not done any development with UniGUI yet, I am looking at it.  I actually wrote a POS system for a tanning salon chain in Delphi and reside in Calgary, AB.  I would be interested in talking to you about working together.  I can be reached at lhengen@tpersistent.com if you're interested.

• 2 months later...