Browser Scrollbars

AMIT

I have create main form but it does not fit on the client screen size. So the form is bigger than the display area. I would like to know if it is possible to enable the vertical and horizontal scrollbar of the browser instead of using the arrow keys to scroll it. Thank in advance.

Thank you Farshad. Set Autoscroll to true, The scroll bar is appeared on the form but not on the browser. The one I need is the IE or Firefox scroll bar. Is there any way to do this.

Try setting UniForm.AutoScroll -> True

• Administrators

Thank you Farshad. Set Autoscroll to true, The scroll bar is appeared on the form but not on the browser. The one I need is the IE or Firefox scroll bar. Is there any way to do this.

I'm looking into issue. I can see the problem and trying to find a solution.

Thank you Farshad for your works! Anyway I test and I still found some problems. Here is the Position property of the form I set.

poDesigned - It's OK

poDefault - It's OK

poDefaultPosOnly - It's OK

poDefaultSizeOnly - It's OK

poDesigned - It's OK

poMainFormCenter - It's OK but the form is displayed Left Justified the same as all above OK condition but it's not in the center.

poOwnerFormCenter - It's OK but the form is displayed Left Justified the same as all above OK condition but it's not in the center.

poDesktopCenter and poScreenCenter - Still not OK because the form is displayed in the center of the browser area but you can not display the top of the form even you move the vertical scrollbar to fully top position.

Yes, please download build 883.