How to change the default fontsize of classic theme?

lxpbuaa

Hi,

The default fontsize of classic theme is 11px. In IE 9, the font is smaller,  and Chrome is normal.

How can I change the default fontsize of classic theme from 11px to 12px。 On 12px, IE and Chrome text is  same size.

I replace all 11px to 12px in  uni-xtheme-uni_classic.css、ext-theme-uni_classic-all_1.css、ext-theme-uni_classic-all_2.css、ext-theme-uni_classic-all-rtl_1.css、ext-theme-uni_classic-all-rtl_2.css(unipackages-6.5.3) and uni-xtheme-classic.css(uni-1.50.0.1480), but nothing changed.

TIM图片20181007012111.png

Hi Sherzod,

.x-panel-body-default only effects label, and  .x-form-text-default only effects edit, combox ect. Others such as menu, button, grid, treeview, pagecontrol, panel.title, form.caption, don't change their fontsize.

I set *{font-size:12px} , it can effects many components, but not contains button, grid.pagebar, panle.title, tabsheet.title ect.

How to change default fontsize with all components?  Or, how to get their css style classnames, so I can set these css classes one by one . Thanks!   (uni-1.50.0.1480)

Hi there - if you have purchased my theme pack you can look in the following folder:

..FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\unipackages-6.5.3\themes\css

There you will find the CSS files for the themes, for example the uni-xtheme-uni_bootstrap.css, inside of that file search for the comment "/* Button font sizes */", where the button font sizes are set. You can also override any other components font by adding to that file. To find the CSS class you right click on the component in Chrome and select "Inspect" from the popup menu. Which will open the developer tools from where you can locate the correct classes and much more.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GerhardV said:

Hi there - if you have purchased my theme pack you can look in the following folder:

..FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\unipackages-6.5.3\themes\css

There you will find the CSS files for the themes, for example the uni-xtheme-uni_bootstrap.css, inside of that file search for the comment "/* Button font sizes */", where the button font sizes are set. You can also override any other components font by adding to that file. To find the CSS class you right click on the component in Chrome and select "Inspect" from the popup menu. Which will open the developer tools from where you can locate the correct classes and much more.

Thanks very much! Yes, I has purchased your theme pack.