Problem Form

BrunoNoe

Good morning, I'm new here in the forum and Unigui but since I want to congratulate the forum, it has helped me a lot.

I had the following problem with opening Form.

It happened both in Frame and in a normal form called with ShowModal.

The form simply opens with the screen all blue without showing any information on the screen, from the beginning I found that it was a problem with pagecontrol, but there is a panel outside the pagecontrol that even this he did not show.

I attached an image of him with the error and without the error to understand better. (The error does not always give, but the most error that works).

On this screen that I showed the simple command that it gives to open is the Form.ShowModal; and only step one variable to true for the new form to know what should be shown.

I created a new form without the pagecontrol to see if the problem was it but the error continued.

* I noticed that when I click the NEW button to start a registration, the screen that is giving error opens perfectly, but if I click on the CHANGE button or without editing and I click on these buttons, the error I reported.

If anyone has ever been through something like that and can help me. Thank you.

Sorry for my English, it's google translator.

Brazil

Development Environment:
UniGui  1.0.0.1397

Windows 10
Delphi Berlin
Browser - Chrome

Tela com Erro.jpg

Funcionando.jpg

Trial version so I can test for now to see if it caters to me, but I'm really enjoying it.

It is written here that is 1397, in which version is it?
But I'm having this problem, so I do not know if it's because of a bug in the release or if I'm doing something wrong.

For now I'm playing with the tool passing a program my simplest for her to see how it is and what to do.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, BrunoNoe said:

Trial version so I can test for now to see if it caters to me, but I'm really enjoying it.

It is written here that is 1397, in which version is it?
But I'm having this problem, so I do not know if it's because of a bug in the release or if I'm doing something wrong.

For now I'm playing with the tool passing a program my simplest for her to see how it is and what to do.

Version 1397 was never published as a trial edition. The only possibility remained here is that you are using the cracked edition.

I understood, because it had some limitations I thought it was a trial, because I saw videos in youtube lessons until some better options that do not have here.

In this case, do you think that may be the mistake or have you seen something like this happen?
I'll look at the license here on the site to get a complete version and no piracy.

How does the license work, do I get paid to download the program?

• 1 year later...

currently i have this same problem. Not sure when it even started. Everything works fine at first. After i insert or edit new data it happens that the form i try to open or even the pagecontrol i am on at the moment just shows that little close button at the top left and the moment i change the tabpage. The code behind still works fine. I just cant see it anymore. When i open the page before i insert the new record everything still works.

Its hard to describe and making a testproject is sadly impossible since there is no error thrown and in a simple project it works fine. Any idea where the source of the problem could be?

i get this error alot. could this be the reason?

[HandleFileRequest[127.0.0.1]]:File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\FMSoft\Framework\unigui\ext-7.0.0\build\classic\locale\locale-.js

Every Handle that would open a visible component/form/popup isnt shown anymore, as well.

4 hours ago, TobiS said:

currently i have this same problem. Not sure when it even started. Everything works fine at first. After i insert or edit new data it happens that the form i try to open or even the pagecontrol i am on at the moment just shows that little close button at the top left and the moment i change the tabpage. The code behind still works fine. I just cant see it anymore. When i open the page before i insert the new record everything still works.

Its hard to describe and making a testproject is sadly impossible since there is no error thrown and in a simple project it works fine. Any idea where the source of the problem could be?

Hello,

Are there any errors in the browser console?

okay i can verify that the error  "JS Error" in ext-sync-min.js is the core problem. The other problems seem like to be connected to lookups. i try to remove them first and look if i can come up with an understandable sequence how it happens.

OK here is what happens: i have 5 datasets that i save with one mouseclick. i input the data all together then press "save". the data is correctly saved in the database. now the grids reload the data. but the reloading isnt working correctly either. could it be that i need to stop the auto refresh of the datagrids and reload them manually? if i only fill one or 2 of the datasets its still working like nothing happend.

okay i took away the datasource before the save and the error isnt happening... so the reason are to many datagrids that are updated at the same time.

Alright tried multiple times now. Works fine after i detach the datasources before the save and reattach them after the save.