Minor issues since upgrade to 1.5.0.1480

wprins

Hi,

Today upgraded our project to 1.5.0.1480 (from 1.0.xxx before).  Mostly everything seems to be working ok except for 2 minor things:

1) Login form icon not displaying correctly.  It displays correctly ad design time.  The icon is supplied via the Form's Icon property, and seems fine in the object inspector.

Edit: To add, it looks like the icon is there, but is not being resized to 16x16 anymore automatically for the login form thumbnail icon.  (I'll see if manually resizing it fixes the issue...)

Edit2: Resizing the icon doesn't fix it, it's somehow still too large it seems, and now being "upscaled" as well.  I get the impression there's some code somewhere that's set to scale the supplied icon to size, except it's apparently using the wrong size.

Edit3: I've removed the icon entirely from the login form. It now displays with the default Delphi icon at designtime but is somehow now displaying the correct icon correctly at runtime?!  (It may be picking it up from the Application icon, I'm guessing.)

2) I usually (but not necessarily every time) during login get the following message:

Event:click, Object: O50 not found in session list. It could be timed out, refresh page and try again.

It's always O50, and only seems to happen on logging in.   Any suggestions on what might be causing this would be appreciated.

Obviously it's possible that it's something in our project but then neither of these problems existed prior to the upgrade.

Thanks

Walter

I would look for some kind of concurrency issue or a timer that gets fired after the form is closed,
or some reference to an object on the login form after it is closed. Just because the code worked
earlier, it does not mean it was without flaws, as the previous version of the library could have been
more forgiving in some cases and then getting stricter as loopholes are closed.

What is your code as you click the login button?