25 minutes ago, Darth Florus said:

Very good component set!, congratulations and thanks for the camera capture component!

Best Regards

Thanks for the Feedback, I'm really glad you liked the component, and that it helped you in some way. 🤜🤛

Hi, 
all component's sets  lack 2 essential components:
1) Local store, for use dataset downloaded on client for repetitive operations (countries, cities, etc...)
2) A true Lookup combo (and Db version) with a grid inside popup, with autocomplete on search input. Like devexpress Vcl Lookups. This Lookup must be works also into Dbgrid editing.
Those components are essential for a fast and true porting from Desktop to web.
If there is a component set that have those features, I buy it immediately 🙂
Thanks

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Stemon63 said:

Hi, 
all component's sets  lack 2 essential components:
1) Local store, for use dataset downloaded on client for repetitive operations (countries, cities, etc...)
2) A true Lookup combo (and Db version) with a grid inside popup, with autocomplete on search input. Like devexpress Vcl Lookups. This Lookup must be works also into Dbgrid editing.
Those components are essential for a fast and true porting from Desktop to web.
If there is a component set that have those features, I buy it immediately 🙂
Thanks

+1 for Local store 😉

• Like 1

Marlon,

After a file is selected in the TUniFSMultiUpload component, how do you clear the component so another file can be selected? I tried calling ClearFiles(), but the previous stored file is still selected within the component if I try to select the same file again (for testing to see if the OnComplete is called).

Thanks in advance,

Aggie85

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Aggie85 said:

Marlon,

Could you please add File Types to the TUniFSMultiUpload component? That is, right now, it defaults to and only has All Files (*.*).

Thanks,

Aggie85

Thanks for the feedback @Aggie85,
The next package update will already have the file filters available and fixes.

image.png.0fc969e77ef4112e21ae4d16d9ea3802.png

Sample of use:

audio/*,video/*,image/*
or 
.jpg, .png, .jpeg, .gif, .bmp, .tif, .tiff|image/*

• Like 1

Marlon,

Could you please make it to where the image icon and the TextInternal actually center together in the TUniFSMultiUpload component? As is, the TextInternal displays below the upload image with the image in dead center. This doesn't work out well if the TextInternal is long.

I am using the component in "as-best-as-possible" responsive app.

It would also be nice touch if the icon could be replaced.

All the best,

Aggie85

22 hours ago, Aggie85 said:

Marlon,

Could you please make it to where the image icon and the TextInternal actually center together in the TUniFSMultiUpload component? As is, the TextInternal displays below the upload image with the image in dead center. This doesn't work out well if the TextInternal is long.

I am using the component in "as-best-as-possible" responsive app.

It would also be nice touch if the icon could be replaced.

All the best,

Aggie85

Thanks for the feedback, we will improve this.

• Marlon Nardi changed the title to Falcon Store - Components UniFS - https://store.falconsistemas.com.br