Hi Frederick,

The .dpk file is automatically generated by the installer (Instalador.exe).

Download the updated version from the store (https://store.falconsistemas.com.br), and install it again using the installer that is included inside the UniFalcon folder, doing this, all your files will be automatically updated.

If not, you can call me.

Hi Marlon,

I ran the installer and selected Win64 as the platform and Delphi 10.3 Rio as the Delphi version. After installation, the sub-directory of UniFalcon\Lib\Delphi\LibD26x64 is empty.

If I perform the installation again using the same parameters as above, UniFalcon\Lib\Delphi\LibD26 contains files but UniFalcon\Lib\Delphi\LibD26x64 still contains nothing.

My 64 bit program now cannot compile because Delphi is complaining that files are missing.

What do I do now?

I managed to get the installation working by doing the following:-

1.   Open the package file for Delphi 10.3 Rio and installed the components. (Missed the post-installation instructions in the installer) I was also confused why the installation of the components was carried out when the platform was Windows 32 bit in Delphi although I selected Win 64 bit for the platform during installation.

2.  Added a library path to the SOURCES directory

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Frederick said:

I managed to get the installation working by doing the following:-

1.   Open the package file for Delphi 10.3 Rio and installed the components. (Missed the post-installation instructions in the installer) I was also confused why the installation of the components was carried out when the platform was Windows 32 bit in Delphi although I selected Win 64 bit for the platform during installation.

2.  Added a library path to the SOURCES directory

Thanks for the feedback!
I will review the installer, there are really few users who use 64 bits.

3 hours ago, Marlon Nardi said:

Thanks for the feedback!
I will review the installer, there are really few users who use 64 bits.

You are welcome.

May I suggest the following improvements:-

1. Since the installer removed my library path to the SOURCES directory before installation, it should set it back after
  2. There is no point in creating the UniFalcon\Lib\Delphi\LibD26x64 if it is going to be empty
  3. Since the manual installation of the package is required, display it prominently in the dialogue box when the installation is completed
  4. You may want to create an INSTALL.TXT file that contains installation instructions for new and existing users

News :cool:

All components are compatible with the Delphi 11.1 Alexandria and latest version ExtJS 7.4 - uniGUI v1.90.0.1560 ;)

https://store.falconsistemas.com.br

• Added support to edit text color in TUniFSColorPicker;
  • Added support to edit backgroud color in TUniFSColorPicker;
  • Added property PickerEditable in TUniFSColorPicker;
  • Added new event OnChangeColor in TUniFSColorPicker;

* In addition to the support already present in the popup color selection.

image.png.a9fe279fb7ef93e253c28d4919fb55c7.png

image.png.e1b1054d3cf113be1cec8fdc7cf9474a.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rone said:

Parabéns Marlon ficou perfeito.

Eu não consigo utilizar fora do localhost, bloqueia a câmera, tem alguma configuração?? 

Não estou usando Certificado.

Conforme conversa por e-mail, já estamos verificando se isso é possível, obrigado pelo feedback.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Added new example project, HeatMap.

This feature has been in the component for a few years now, we are now adding the sample project at the request of some users here on the forum.

Sample:

https://demos.falconsistemas.com.br/?tela=tfrmmap

image.thumb.png.8ef6ea2ffd2d42632c9e6ef812af58f4.png

• Like 1

Updated example project, ThemeCrystal

As requested by users here in the group, the example project was updated with Theme Crystal (UniFSTheme) + Popup Component (UniFSPopup) + Graphics Component (UniFSHighCharts).
This project can be found inside the UniFalcon package in the Examples folder.

Sample:

https://themecrystal.falconsistemas.com.br/

image.thumb.png.35e88b92a5aa12f935a71857308d0d2d.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Aggie85 said:

Howdy Marlon,

Are your components compatible with C++ Builder 11.1?

All the best,

Aggie85

I haven't tested the full package yet.

Let's do it like this, give me your email and I'll release the package for you to test. If it works for you, you pay me, if it doesn't work, you don't have to pay me.

can you help me test 😎

• Added validation if javascript object exists before call avoiding (object is not defined) in TUniFSConfirm;
  • Fixed bug in resize chart (reflow) in TUniFSHighCharts;
  • Fixed bug when there is more than one signature component on the same screen in TUniFSSignature;
  • Fixed bug when generated with accent in TUniFSPix;

image.thumb.png.49708658a99ce0a0cb67a795ea9fc066.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Novidades :cool: [Atenção Brasileiros] [Post focused on Brazil]

Está disponível um novo componente para geração de PIX com Consulta de Status de Pagamento, Checkout Transparente para Cartão de Crédito e Debito, Geração de Boletos com consulta de Status de Pagamento, Criação de Assinaturas, cobrança de forma recorrente e automatizada, tudo isso e muito mais em um único componente, utilizando a API do Asaas, segue mais detalhes:

• Geração de QrCode PIX com consulta de status de pagamento e diversas outras informações
• Geração de Boleto com consulta de status de pagamento
• Checkout Transparente - Cartão de Crédito e Debito
• Geração de cobranças por Pix
• Geração de cobranças por Boleto
• Geração de cobranças por Cartão de Crédito
• Criação de Assinaturas - Utilizado para cobrar de forma recorrente seus clientes
• Criação de Clientes e Manutenção
• Com suporte ao ambiente de Sandbox
• Com Instalador automático do componente

image.thumb.png.68a3dcd7854ebf4d09ecb17fea8f36b4.png
image.png.2ca13c1053d4a3a2ffe57f20144ee8cc.png

image.png.48b71db62180be2ffbaa263e1de5a1a1.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, boka said:

@Marlon Nardi, haven't found anywhere - are synchronous operations possible using FSToast or FSConfirm?

Hi @boka, yes this is possible, you can check an example here:

\UniFalcon\Demos\FSConfirm (in folder)
or
https://demos.falconsistemas.com.br/?tela=tfrmconfirm

image.thumb.png.5f3b20f39d5aaa494c9eefb31d39c12f.png

image.thumb.png.6aa62e971fc254045677a206ebe79d5c.png

• Like 1

Howdy!

I have been porting my framework that sits on top of whatever framework I am using (VCL / FMX / UniGui).

I have always used forms for my base even for embedded objects (child forms).

I am trying to use some UniGui controls like Falcon Components TUniFSMultiUpload.

It works fine if I use it on a TUniFrame and embed into into a tabsheet on my Main Form. 

If I try the same with a TUniForm, it renders but the events of the control don't get fired.

I am guessing the difference is some kind of message loop or something.

Before I start trying to convert my TUniFormBase class to a TUniFrameBase class in my framework, can someone tell me if there is a way to solve this issue? 

All the best,

Aggie85

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marlon Nardi said:

Hi @Aggie85

Can you send me a simple TestCase, if it's a component problem we'll fix it.

You can attach the example here, or send it to the email suporte@falconsistemas.com.br

Howdy Marlon,

I just found out I can make it work even with child forms if I create the forms only when needed - I can live with this.

The bigger issue I have with the TUniFSMultiUpload component is that you hard-coded the ID=UP301 and so I can only have one instance of the control when I am attempting to create a "grid" of required documents and EACH cell is a TUniFSMultiUpload component with an upload of 1 max file.

Any chance of changing it soon to allow multiple instances of the component to be used? If you want to see what I am talking about, just drop two copies of the components with each a differnt OnComplete event and you will see that both component instances will go to the SAME event.

Thanks in advance,

Aggie85

• Like 1