iFrame (UniRLFrame)

TI.ME

Good evening...

Friends, I have the following situation ... At a certain point, I open a site within the Unigui system through a UniRLFrame.

When the user closes that site, I need to get some information from him.

How should I do this ??? I'm using

Trial version 1.10

Thank you!!!

Well,  it is not as easy as you think,  if the site is static you may use jquery to get values. We use chromium component for delphi to send data and receive data from specific sites.  It all depends on the page you load inside the iframe,  and do not forget the url il loaded in the client side not in the server, for starting inspect the fields that you want to get and use jquery to get their values. 

On 9/21/2018 at 10:31 AM, mhmda said:

Well,  it is not as easy as you think,  if the site is static you may use jquery to get values. We use chromium component for delphi to send data and receive data from specific sites.  It all depends on the page you load inside the iframe,  and do not forget the url il loaded in the client side not in the server, for starting inspect the fields that you want to get and use jquery to get their values. 

Could you give me an example of how to get the data from a site ???

It can be any parameter of the site:

http://www.sintegra.fazenda.pr.gov.br/sintegra/sintegra1/erro/empresa/consulta/02172665000108+-+CNPJ+N%C3o+Cadastrado+no+Cad.icms+Pr

Thank you!!!