Get the EXTJS build

wsv01

I know this is very trivial, but I just purchased the Pro version and am trying to install/run my first app on a computer other than my dev box.

So I took the option of copying the ext-6.5.3 folder from the runtime install folder over to the root folder of where my simple stand alone EXE is located.

My ExtRoot property is set to ".\[ext]"

The documentation states I have top now rename this folder to the Ext JS version and build.  

How do I know the build number?  I trued renaming this folder to ext-6.5.3.1429.  I don't know how to obtain the actual EXT JS version and build number.

When I run my stand alone server I cannot access the \server stats window. It just times out.

Help!

I did install it.
The install package name was FMSoft_uniGUI_runtime_1.50.0.1480.exe.  

So here is what I have:
C:\MyApp is the folder than contains my stand alone MyApp.EXE. When run, four new folders are created. (cache, files, log, temp)
I'm guessing that when I installed the runtime package it created this folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\ext-6.5.3

So, without copying anything under the C:\Program Files (x86)\FMSoft to the c:\MyApp folder, I launch MyApp.EXE and I see the server icon in the lower right appear.
I them open up the server manager and try to select the Manage --> Server Monitor.
After a long wait, the browser page comes back with Timeout Expired.

I only have one version... It was the one I purchased two days ago.
Getting back to the ExtRoot property, if I set it to "[ext]", what you are saying is that I do not have to copy anything to the root of my application folder, correct?

OK, while waiting for an answer, I did a test on my dev box and queried the ExtRoot value during the onActivate of my main form. I had to include the ServerModule to do this, but removed after the test. With the ExtRoot set to "[ext]\" I was returned C:\Program Files (x86)\FMSoft\Framework\uniqui\ext-6.5.3.
I'm confident that the path is set to look in the correct location.
I'm going to try this whole thing on another computer to see if it is some security thing on the one I'm having issues with.

I just copied the whole thing to another computer and it worked as planned. I'm now going to work with the security administrator of the server I was trying to install things on and see what the issue could be.  If you know of any tricks for the security side of things, please let me know. I will post back here with results of my findings once it has been addressed. Thanks so much for all your help! 

• 2 weeks later...