How to change Panel Title Height ?

Freeman35

You can add the following CSS to CustomCSS in the ServerModule....BUT remember this will only work for left collapsed panels and it will also screw up the calculations from uniGUI when you use server side alignment (uniAlignmentServer). It will also affect all panels that will collapse to the left.

.x-panel-header-default-collapsed-left {
    padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px;
    width: 21px !important;
}

P.S. I have not tested this properly so I am not sure how this will affect any other areas.

501085746_1.BeforeWidth31px.png.61cc9b7e950bb122350212a38d086606.png    1957440884_2.Width21px.png.5e216c73e5bf980e44acb2260d5bfe6e.png

I used css for treemenu, and for that panel, tomorrow I'll test empty and default panel. Yes blue area size is change but, "area" is not change, title string not centered, dark blue is splitter if I move it, panel uncollaps etc. maybe its come from theme css. Usually dont tuch theme :)

Thank you very much for help, I'll continue this later, I have to focus finish project, visual site wiil be second plan.