Is possible?

betocatarino

Dear Farshad Mohajeri,

Firstly, I would like to congratulate you for the great tool you have developed.

Like any novelty that appears, suggesting innovations and etc, it is normal for us to look for some version to test and verify the reality of it.

When I met Unigui, it was a cracked version. I developed two small applications that worked, if possible, very well. Except for a few small layout adjustments and so on.

I introduced the tool to my directors, and they asked me to start a process to buy it.

As the current version has no documentation, release, nothing I had found, they were fearful in making such an investment.

Now I am, wanting to acquire the tool and without being able to present convincing documentation. I think you have a lot of work to manage this product, but for us who are on another continent, we need more information, as well as the corrections and bugs fixed in the new version.

I still have a little time to get this, but the pressure to adopt asp.net has been too great.

If you have a release with the new changes and technologies, please send to betocatarino@gmail.com

Well, since you have opened your heart. Allow me an opinion: FW Unigui really worth every penny of your licensing. You can see the possibilities by using it in a moment. It is very promising. The work done by Farshad and his team has yielded very significant advances for the development of modern Web applications with Delphi.

There is nothing like it.

• Upvote 1

Unigui is a great framework, our company has developed more than 15+ products in productoin which serve our customers everywhere. You can not find any framework that even can be closed to what Unigui can give you, plus the great support that we get from Fmsoft. beside that you talked about the "investment" in unigui well the price very reasonable and affordable, and we never use "cracked" versions of any app we respect other's work.

From what little I used, I am sure of the words of you. However, I need to convince a board that the investment is worth it and I have no official information for that. When they access the only path, which is the site, everything is outdated. Credibility will bring it down. I have already seen some videos, from Brazilian partners about the new versions, which are very good, but not for starting a buying process.

the documentation of the product is extensive, there are hundreds of examples for all components, every new version we all receive an email informing of the news, the unigui is evolving with strides, and for anyone who is delphi , there is nothing better in moment, the portal to download the version and very well organized and shows very clearly all the changes in each version, in my understanding fmsoft dedicates much to the quality of the final product, than in false marketing, you prefer the site of the unigui all prepared to convince you to buy the product, (this demands time), or want a product that works, I get the second part.

one thing you will hardly find here in the forum, are customers who have compiled a license and regretted it, and how to find a needle in the haystack.

Hi

I understand the problem, especially when you have to convince investors and there is only information available on this site and no other,
reference from customers. It is not only about the purchase of the product but also about service, support, it is used a lot, examples of
applications with uniGui. etc.

I think it is indeed good that Farshad in any case the website up-to-date and the product uniGUI but especially the applications that are 
made / used / uniGui / customers will mention. Only with this you can see that uniGui lives more than just on the forum.

We can all help Farshad with this and there are lot's of us which created beautiful applications or apps and sold them to customers.
Make some nice screenshot, ask the customer about his expericance and it's nice info for the website 

Place quotes or credentials from users who use applications developed with uniGui on the site or BETOCATARINO must
indicate what he is missing or what the investors want to know / see in order to make a choice

Regards Peter

UniGUI is so reasonably priced that there should be no need to ponder this,

if you have one or two customers with projects ready to be made.

You are getting the best web application tool in the world right now, and if you

are not able to earn that little money it costs, during a few months, then I am

sorry to say - with all respect - that you have nothing to do in this business.

Think about it: you are getting the best, most productive tool there is, 

and if you are not able to make money then, quickly enough to pay it back,

whose fault is it? Is it the tool? Or is it the user? Or the business model?

With UniGUI you can finish projects so fast compared to other tools,

and it is so reasonably priced, that there is no real competition - that is the case.

Of course, you can go the long route and ponder and test and try all

kinds of things, as I did. It takes years. Or you can do things fast - with UniGUI.

It's all up to you :)

I am lazy. I want to earn the maximum of money using the minimum of time.

That is why I use UniGUI.

But - if you want to go the other way and earn just a little money using the

maximum of time, then UniGUI is definitely not for you. Think Microsoft then...

Regarding documentation, I think it is pretty good. There is the manual

and also a lot of good examples. These could have been documented,

and that will come no doubt, but most are not complicated at all.

The support is great and critical issues are always fixed quickly, and

this has happened consistently over many years, so there is no doubt

as to the commitment of FMSoft to this project.

But the best thing of it all is that UniGUI is so easy to use when you

just get a little into it. The learning curve is not steep in my view,

but of course it may take a little time to get used to thinking client-server

model if webapp building is a new thing.

Sure, Delphi costs a bit, and if the total cost of UniGUI and Delphi

is more than you plan to earn in the business, then I see the problem.

The real question is how much money are you going to be able to

generate using these tools? How fast can you pay them back?

If you can generate $50.000 a year then you won't notice the costs.

But if you can only generate $2.000 it will be tough.

Just share

Before unigui release i create web app with php,js,css & other,

It,s eat lot of time specialy to create report.

Now with unigui Convert accounting desktop

+-100 form

+- 200 report(fast report)

Using unigui trial in +-3 month

Save lot time without create report from zero , after finishing convert & trial our app, i buy the unigui license and i'am sure this is fast solution to create web

app.

And now after buy unigui +-2 month

I have 2 company use my app

I converted a medium project, more than 200 forms, to unigui, some forms I chose to read them, taking advantage of only the encoding, in this way I made much more beautiful forms than the desktop version, other forms only converted, taking advantage of 100% of what already had done, I have more than 600 reports in report builder, and all were used in their totality without having to change in anything in the way they were already executed. I lost 2 years trying to rewrite this application in C #, when I met the unigui, it was the light I saw at the end of the tunnel.

But if you can only generate $2.000 it will be tough.

If you generate less then $5000 a year you can use Delphi CE absolutely for free, BTW.

I converted three apps to the UniGui from WinGui. About 100 forms for a momenet. Forms are looks even better then in the old gui. UniGui is really great. We are going to renew subscription.