Unigui "VOYAGER"????????

betocatarino

• 5 months later...
On 8/21/2018 at 12:38 AM, wilton_rad said:

hyper server has complete documentation, is very stable, and extremely easy to deploy, this is undoubtedly a giant leap in unigui technology, and obviously will not be part of the trial version.

Why obviously ? its not that obvious to me since the HyperServer can be the differential criteria to choose UniGui or any other platform.
But I will not buy it before being absolutely sure it will serve all my needs. And for this test the Hyperserver is essential 
I already test unigui and found it excellent, but there are some major problems with my architecture, for example : Today i have a server with several customers, each customer have a different application running. In this scenario, if i have to update a customer program, i just rename the old executable and put new one in the folder, next call will be in the new executable.
With Apache i can't do that, i have to reboot the apache server module, which will cause the interruption of all connected customers.

Question : 

We sell our software by concurrent use licensing, i'll be able to control the sessions across multiple servers ?

Today we limit the customers by the windows user, which customer have a windows user that can connect only one time. If other person try to connect, the previous session is closed. It's possible to do this with Unigui + HyperServer ?

Question2:  There's an automatic way to send new version to the hyperserver ?
I'm asking because today we send updates directly from delphi IDE ( using post build events ) to our customers, and the software is programmed to do a self update.
There's a way  to do this using Unigui + HyperServer ? 

Please, try to release a HyperServer trial license, it's fundamental to test with it before buy.