Unigui "VOYAGER"????????

betocatarino

Hello, betocatarino

"VOYAGER"  1478   is  just out of the oven.

if you are an UniGui suscriber, you can download it from your portal support.

if not, may be FMSoft will release a Trial version soon !?.

In the meantime, you can have a look of the new technologie :

http://www.unigui.com/doc/online_help/hyperserver.htm

Regards

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
On 8/21/2018 at 12:38 AM, wilton_rad said:

hyper server has complete documentation, is very stable, and extremely easy to deploy, this is undoubtedly a giant leap in unigui technology, and obviously will not be part of the trial version.

Why obviously ? its not that obvious to me since the HyperServer can be the differential criteria to choose UniGui or any other platform.
But I will not buy it before being absolutely sure it will serve all my needs. And for this test the Hyperserver is essential 
I already test unigui and found it excellent, but there are some major problems with my architecture, for example : Today i have a server with several customers, each customer have a different application running. In this scenario, if i have to update a customer program, i just rename the old executable and put new one in the folder, next call will be in the new executable.
With Apache i can't do that, i have to reboot the apache server module, which will cause the interruption of all connected customers.

Question : 

We sell our software by concurrent use licensing, i'll be able to control the sessions across multiple servers ?

Today we limit the customers by the windows user, which customer have a windows user that can connect only one time. If other person try to connect, the previous session is closed. It's possible to do this with Unigui + HyperServer ?

Question2:  There's an automatic way to send new version to the hyperserver ?
I'm asking because today we send updates directly from delphi IDE ( using post build events ) to our customers, and the software is programmed to do a self update.
There's a way  to do this using Unigui + HyperServer ? 

Please, try to release a HyperServer trial license, it's fundamental to test with it before buy.