delphi hang and socket in use since update unigui with extjs 6.5

delagoutte

hello,

i have update unigui from 1422 (extjs 4.2) to 1471 (Etxjs6.5) on my delphi XE7 (windows 8.1 in virtual computer)

Since this upgrade i often have my delphi that hang/freeze/do not answer when i am in debug.

if i'm waiting many minutes or if i taskkill my unigui executable, delphi give me the hand but if i launch again my project, i have the mesage "Could not bind socket. Address and port are already in use"

i'm using tcpview from sysinternals, netstat -ano but the port is not in used. the only solution is to used an other port or rebbot my computer.

does someone meet the same problem ?

is there an update of indy packaged in unigui ?

How can i close this ghost socket port used ?

it occur while debugging but i am not always on delphi. for example, the last time i had the problem, i just launch the app in debug mode from delphi without breakpoint -> i'm working on css with firefox -> i return to delphi on my VM ->delphi hang.

Some times, when i do Ctrl+F2 when i had a hang -> delphi unhang and give me the hand but on next launch, i have the error message with wocket in used.

• Administrators

it occur while debugging but i am not always on delphi. for example, the last time i had the problem, i just launch the app in debug mode from delphi without breakpoint -> i'm working on css with firefox -> i return to delphi on my VM ->delphi hang.

Some times, when i do Ctrl+F2 when i had a hang -> delphi unhang and give me the hand but on next launch, i have the error message with wocket in used.

It must be something special to your particular setup. Have you analyzed uniGUI log files?

i have removed  :

- "cache" directory of my unigui project (i have message "Error deleting folder" in unigui log)

- files my project .map and .rsm

Since i have deleted this files -> no hang during more 24 hours. i think it is fixed.

Thanks for your help farshad

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 7/23/2018 at 7:32 PM, albertovesx said:

What I have notice  is that sometimes my apps freeze in browser, no delphi, the app inside browser. its beheivor is like an image. none click responds. It happens rarely and normally after closing a modal screen.

hi
after upgrade from 1.0.0.1425 to 1.90.0.1508 ,I have this problem now
sometimes screen completely hang .its behavior is like an image,none click responds

this hang only effect the current session and I should restart it to come back.
I deployed is as ISAPI DLL (not use Hayper Server yet)
How did you solve this problem?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, molla2005b said:

hi
after upgrade from 1.0.0.1425 to 1.90.0.1508 ,I have this problem now
sometimes screen completely hang .its behavior is like an image,none click responds

this hang only effect the current session and I should restart it to come back.
I deployed is as ISAPI DLL (not use Hayper Server yet)
How did you solve this problem?

Hi,

Have you checked browser console when it happens?

• 1 year later...
On 7/23/2018 at 7:02 PM, albertovesx said:

What I have notice  is that sometimes my apps freeze in browser, no delphi, the app inside browser. its beheivor is like an image. none click responds. It happens rarely and normally after closing a modal screen.

hi
my app still have this behavior.
How do you fix this problem?
I think the main form stay covered by a clear screen mask .because the shortcuts are work

Hi, I made this procedure and just call it after showmodal in order to remove the screenmask that remains active, but transparent. It works fine, but the browser needs to be upgrated to recent version.

procedure delScreenMask()
begin

unisession.AddJS('document.querySelectorAll("div.x-mask").forEach(e => { if (e.style["background-color"] == "transparent") e.remove()})');

end;
frmbuscar.showmodal(
  procedure(sender: Tcomponent; res: integer)
  begin
    delScreenMask();
  end
);