Display Sort Arrows In UniStringGrid Header

mos

I am using a UniStringGrid and have added some code to sort based on the header column cell that is clicked.

What I would like to do is display the sorting arrows to indicate which column is currently sorted and whether it is sorted ascending or descending.

Is it possible to show the arrows and to set which arrow is visible?

Hi Delphi Developer,

Yes I did find another thread which allows the StringGrid to do client side sorting in this thread http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/6225-dbgrid-clientside-sorting/?hl=sorting

using the headerclick code.  However I needed more flexibility so have written my own sort routine e.g. I only wanted the sort to occur for rows > x onwards.

What I need to do is show the sorting arrows as highlighted in my attachment.

•   Is it possible to force those arrows to be visible so I can display the appropriate arrow when the user clicks on a header?
  •   Or can I somehow extract the arrow images and then somehow display the appropriate arrow image when the user clicks on a header?

Some other questions regarding client sort sorting which I am using in another UniStringGrid:

•   How can I capture the sort column and direction so I can save the sorting information so I can reapply it on startup?
  •   How can I apply the sorting information that was saved above to the grid on start up of my application? 

post-5257-0-09344100-1532303777_thumb.png