Refreshing TUniHLTMLFrame

MarBar77

I have strange behaviuor of TUniHTML Frame.

I am using "chart.js" to draw charts for me needs. When I am changing data for few first times everything works correctly, but later TuniHTMLFrame displays blank page. But when I was inspecting this case I have noticed that when I change browser size it is displayed normally, so that looks like generated HTML is OK, but only refreshing doesn't work.

SO I have the question how can I force to refresh TUniHTMLFrame or how can I programmatically call Resize event to force refreshing UniHTMLFrame content?

I am using Delphi XE on Windows 10. I have checked this behaviour in Edge, Internet Explorer and Chrome and it is the same for all browsers on diferent computers.

I use uniGUI version: 1.0.0.1425.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Marcin

Hi,

Sorry for the delay but I was in delegation. I have write simple test case and I have found what makes the trouble what causes not to refresh chart correctly, it is ajaxRequest in script.

To see the problem, run the project (port 8077). Then click on Chart1 button (Chart1 will be displayed) then clik on Chart2 button (Chart2) will be displayed, so click again on Chart1 button, then you will see blank page, but just resize the webbrowser and chart appears again.

Problematic lines are in frChart unit (lines 113 .. 117). I cannot remove this because I have to know when chart is refreshed when new data are given to display (chart 1 could have even 10000 data points).

Please tell me if this is a uniGUI bug or I am doing something wrong. How to make it working correctly?

Best regards,

Marcin

TestCase1.zip

• 4 months later...

Hi, Please see this test case. In this \FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\Demos\Desktop\HTMLFrame demo there is no chart been generated with 'afterscript', if i put other text on top of it the text is show, so the html is refreshed, but the afterscript is not updated...and the chart return white like MarBar77 or im losting some point on all this chart generation process...