DBGrid sync delayed with others DBControls

mterceno

Hello,

I'm trying to create a sample App with a DBGrid linked to DataSource1 linked to Query and UniDBEdit linked to the same DataSource1.

After running the application, when I scroll in DBGrid, UniDBEdit is refreshed with a significant lag compared to DBGrid (see video).

How can I optimize this behavior and make it more fluid?

Best regards,

2018-06-12 at 09-57-27.zip

Please find a simple example in attachment. I use a ClientDataset. The ClientDataSet contains really more 190 columns but I show only 5 persistents fields.

More there visibles fields, more there lags...  

ExtJS native is more fluid with big DBGridList, why uniGUI is more slowly ?  http://examples.sencha.com/extjs/5.1.0/examples/kitchensink/#big-data-grid

Best regards,

demo_basic_ClientDataSet.zip

Could you please check with this testcase :

- Click the first record

- Push Bottom arrow key while 15 sec.

- Release the key => You should see the component UniDBEdit refresh himself while somes seconds

Do you have this effect ?

Hi, have you debug the app using developers tools in chrom and see the network tab. When u scroll there is ajax request goes to the server to tell him about current record and the server also updates your edit with the desired value. If your network has issues then this will affect the performance. The best solution is tp use client side code to update the edit text, I always use that especially when I do search on the grid.