How to change dgRowLines color in TUniDBGrid

Tim

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to change the color of the horizontal lines separating the rows in a TUniDBGrid when the Options.dgRowLines property is enabled.

For example, in the GridEditors demo project, the color of the horizontal lines always seems to be RGB(237,237,237), regardless of what i set the Color property of the grid or the form to:

post-2020-0-28230900-1527857217_thumb.png

How can I change this to white RGB(255,255,255)?

UniGui v1.0.0.1425 with Delphi 10.2 Update 3

Many thanks

Tim

Thanks for the reply.

How do i change a column's background color? The individual columns do have a Color property, but setting that doesn't seem to change the color of the horizontal lines.

In the project i am working on there is a grid which looks like this:

post-2020-0-54308700-1528076560_thumb.png

dgRowLines is disabled. The checkbox in the leftmost column and the arrow in the rightmost column are done by supplying a bitmap in the OnFieldImage event. The gray background in the second-last column is accomplished by setting Attribs.Color in the OnDrawColumnCell. But we want some visual separation between the entries in the second-last column, like this:

post-2020-0-70664900-1528076903_thumb.png

I thought it might be possible to achieve this by enabling dgRowLines. But i can't figure out how to make the horizontal lines white instead of gray.

Maybe there is some better way of doing this?