Mobile Form TitleButtons - Change Button Text at Runtime - How ?

andyhill

I have 4 TitleButtons on a MobileForm.

My code below fails (I have tried ButtonID as well), please advise how to change button text at runtime - Thanks

case Mode of
            0: TitleButtons[1].Caption:= 'Auto';
            1: TitleButtons[1].Caption:= 'Odd';
            2: TitleButtons[1].Caption:= 'Even';
          else
            TitleButtons[1].Caption:= 'Auto';
          end;
          UniSession.Synchronize;

// Sencha Touch Runtime

ExtRoot:=       UniServerModule.StartPath+'ext-4.2.5.1763\';

UniRoot:=       UniServerModule.StartPath+'uni-1.0.0.1423\';

UniMobileRoot:= UniServerModule.StartPath+'unim-1.0.0.1423\';

TouchRoot:=     UniServerModule.StartPath+'touch-2.4.2\';

I am hesitant to update because this is a live system (built around touch) and there have been so many new issues introduced with the latest updates.

I have finally updated to 1.10.0.1458 on Delphi 10.2 (Tokyo)

Installed in the following order:-

Complete Professional

Complete Runtime

Documentation

Theme Pack

Ran Delphi and App 

NOTHING WORKS AS BEFORE

I NEED URGENT HELP VIA REMOTE ACCESS 

PLEASE HELP ASAP

• Administrators

I have finally updated to 1.10.0.1458 on Delphi 10.2 (Tokyo)

Installed in the following order:-

Complete Professional

Complete Runtime

Documentation

Theme Pack

Ran Delphi and App 

NOTHING WORKS AS BEFORE

I NEED URGENT HELP VIA REMOTE ACCESS 

PLEASE HELP ASAP

If you have jumped directly from 1426 to 1458 then you must analyze your app carefully. Version 1.10.0.1458 is a major update with a whole new version of Ext JS library 6.5.

Probably you'll need to start from your MainForm and continue checking all of your other forms one by one.  Until you have a stable version of your app with 1458 you must keep your production version with build 1426.

I see no Mobile Theme and therefore all mobile components fail to render in mobile on iPhone X ? Grids do not even paint ? Using TouchTheme ios makes absolutely no difference.

I chose UniGUI Mobile Touch Professional to develop for mobile touch now mobile touch appears to be gone ?

I do not want to jam a desktop layout into a mobile phone via scaling.

You cannot say a perfectly working app can go from working great to non functioning on every level due to the update saying my programming is the cause.

• Administrators

I see no Mobile Theme and therefore all mobile components fail to render in mobile on iPhone X ? Grids do not even paint ? Using TouchTheme ios makes absolutely no difference.

I chose UniGUI Mobile Touch Professional to develop for mobile touch now mobile touch appears to be gone ?

I do not want to jam a desktop layout into a mobile phone via scaling.

You cannot say a perfectly working app can go from working great to non functioning on every level due to the update saying my programming is the cause.

First of all, can you test your setup is working? Can you confirm that uniGUI touch demos work on your dev machine?

Farshad, My main problem was a legacy assignment (LayoutConfig.Height) that previously was ignored but now acted on - sorry for my stressed posting.

Now with the latest build it is missing the Mobile Sencha Touch Theme that is urgently needed. As stated before it makes the website look like an installed iPhone App and users have become dependent upon it.

Your C:\Program Files (x86)\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\Source\Core\PNGImage code will not compile on Tokyo 10.2, please provide solution - thank you.