How to call web component function from delphi code

Dudi Heryadi

Dear All,

I'm sorry for asking this basic question since I'm not so familiar with Ext JS.

How to call web component method from delphi code? I need to know the actual position of a draggable component. Currently I get the position if the component move by using ClientEvents.ExtEvents.move

function move(sender, x, y, eOpts)
{
   ajaxRequest(sender,'Move',['X='+MainForm.CompA.getPosition(true)[0],'Y='+MainForm.CompA.getPosition(true)[1]]);
}

But I need to know the position anytime, so how is the method to call "MainForm.CompA.getPosition(true)[0]" from delphi code?

I also need to know how to use JSControl method of type TExtFunction like CompA.JSControl.GetPosition.

Thank you.

Regards

Dudi Heryadi

Hi Delphi Developer,

I am creating an application that utilizing draggable & resizable UniPanel. Once the position and size of the unipanel is fixed, I replace the unipanel with another component at the same position. To do that I need to know the actual position and size of the unipanel. I can't use unipanel.left or unipanel.top, since the content is not represent the actual position of the unipanel on web browser.

Regards

Dudi Heryadi